Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Guys, I know I could do with loosing a few pounds, I’m not going to diet in the truest sense, I’m going to use aversion therapy, as in every time I want to eat something I shouldn’t I’m going to think of Demi eating or watch her popping endless slices of vegan chorizo in her upside down mouth watch and practically inhale it, that’ll put me off for sure! 🤢🤮🤢. I cannot abide to see her eat without feeling nauseous, I’ll be a size 6 by Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_4632.jpeg

IMG_4633.jpeg

Anyone else noticed the ghostly face on lunas head?? 😱😂

also….

IMG_4634.jpeg

You’re welcome

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to be on her side 😭 but many vegans are ok with “traces” as the ingredients actually all vegan, but companies have to say it if they are handling/baking etc other items that might contaminate it.

Right, back to normal…
She’s still gross
I know but if Lidl are saying it’s not suitable for vegans then surely they can’t eat it? Or do they say that because of the trace ingredients?

Reactions: 4
It's like Burger King cook most of their veggie burgers with the meat, some vegan eat them. As a veggie I don't want the contamination gives me eek

Reactions: 6
The idea of taking snacks out with you to eat is so weird to me. I can go shopping without needing to eat a pack of crisps or a treat bar. Who’s the normal one here, so you guys, do this??

Reactions: 17
The idea of taking snacks out with you to eat is so weird to me. I can go shopping without needing to eat a pack of crisps or a treat bar. Who’s the normal one here, so you guys, do this??
I can go to work all day and only have 2 cups of coffee- it’s like she’s going to die if she doesn’t eat every hour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t! The only time I’ll whack a cereal bag in my bar is if I’ve missed breakfast and I’m heading to the office.

The packing constant snacks for yourself is what I do for my toddler to prevent meltdowns / to bribe them
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t! The only time I’ll whack a cereal bag in my bar is if I’ve missed breakfast and I’m heading to the office.

The packing constant snacks for yourself is what I do for my toddler to prevent meltdowns / to bribe them
😂
whack a cereal bag in my bar 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her latest video is just her constantly bullying Aye when she's a million miles away from being normal herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If I’m going for a long walk all day, I’ll take snacks. If I’m nipping to lidl for the food shop, absolutely not 😂

Reactions: 4
Did we get anymore content about the fake teacher order? Surely if it was really she would've milked it for a good 3 or 4 videos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Demi packing her pretendy ordaz into the bag. Tell me you're making no sales without telling me you're making no sales 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.