Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think before joining the ✨Social Media Industry✨ Demi lived her life without knowing there was anything wrong with her mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Holy tit I have the same cardigan as wor demi. As much as you’ll never find me stuffing it in the front of my tights n skort, I’m off to go burn it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see her in her bra and pant more then I see my self 🤣🤣. I no alot of content creators do it but why I no people say it's just like a bikini but I don't need see her prancing in her 2 size to small underwear 🤢

Rarely watch Demi, but just wondering did she always wear office attire. Or is it just since becoming a bizniss womin and launching Scrapsha?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So they picked up a car. How exciting. She went to McDonald’s and she got a large mcplant meal and a side of veggie dippers. They have named the car Melvin.. the end

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why dose she bullshit say she had way more order then normal
We all no she been out 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 3
So they picked up a car. How exciting. She went to McDonald’s and she got a large mcplant meal and a side of veggie dippers. They have named the car Melvin.. the end
Their interactions are so awkward and cringe! Her desperately trying to “make content” asking him stupid questions “what do you like about it” “ are ya happy” etc etc she must be the most annoying person to live with! And why does she never clarify anything before the fillums talking about it “what was it you had a GT.. what was it again” “what’s the name of the place again” it’s so irritating! 🙄
And at the start of the video of her at the station - did she say “Sean hold the camera and fillum me whilst we wait for the train” 😆

I’m gutted then never called the car Marvin - still quite close though! 😂

Didn’t expect sean to get a seat when they made a video of them browsing at Mercedes and Volvo not too long ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Their interactions are so awkward and cringe! Her desperately trying to “make content” asking him stupid questions “what do you like about it” “ are ya happy” etc etc she must be the most annoying person to live with! And why does she never clarify anything before the fillums talking about it “what was it you had a GT.. what was it again” “what’s the name of the place again” it’s so irritating! 🙄
And at the start of the video of her at the station - did she say “Sean hold the camera and fillum me whilst we wait for the train” 😆

I’m gutted then never called the car Marvin - still quite close though! 😂

Didn’t expect sean to get a seat when they made a video of them browsing at Mercedes and Volvo not too long ago!
He was car browsing for a future version of himself - a life without Demi and that bloody house = being able to get the car he actually wants (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Currently Jess is getting double the views Demi is, even with her scrap business she can’t be making that much money. She needs to step away from YouTube and really look at new alternatives as her YouTube can’t be breaking even.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Went from a golf gtd to an old man’s comfort car, perfect for taking the ‘pups’ on holiday 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to get a close up of Yawns homework on the train 🧐 who'd have known wor Sean was a smart cookie?! Smart lads do it for me and I might have got a bit of a fanny flutter 😁 but seriously - wtf is he doing with her? Imagine being at uni and surrounded by loads of intelligent lasses and then coming home to that thick as tit ogre.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I had to get a close up of Yawns homework on the train 🧐 who'd have known wor Sean was a smart cookie?! Smart lads do it for me and I might have got a bit of a fanny flutter 😁 but seriously - wtf is he doing with her? Imagine being at uni and surrounded by loads of intelligent lasses and then coming home to that thick as tit ogre.
What's he doing at uni? I'm surprised that she has let him do it.

Reactions: 4
What's he doing at uni? I'm surprised that she has let him do it.
I don't actually know - it was someone on here who mentioned he was at uni a while back. But judging by the maths homework - I'd say some kind of engineering (engineering his way out of Demi's life) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't actually know - it was someone on here who mentioned he was at uni a while back. But judging by the maths homework - I'd say some kind of engineering (engineering his way out of Demi's life) 😁
Good for him, glad he's doing something better for himself. Maybe they are that desperate for money that he's having to get extra qualifications to keep her in the lifestyle she wants so she doesn't have to work. She should go out and get a job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.