Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s claiming a teacher has bought 24 of her travel collage kits for £300 to use for a geography project. Teachers don’t have that kind of budget. And if they did, they would spend the money much more wisely.
Travel stickers are not even remotely anything to do with the subject of geography taught in education, does she hear herself when she comes out with this absolute bullshit

Reactions: 25
Travel stickers are not even remotely anything to do with the subject of geography taught in education, does she hear herself when she comes out with this absolute bullshit
I've just had a look at her travel collage kits and I'm sorry but no school would buy that for a geography project. Plus she's actually screenshot pictures from Etsy and other places to make those stickers. They aren't even her work. She's using other people's work. She's such a scammer. Everything she's selling is overpriced and stuff you can buy cheaper elsewhere.

Reactions: 15
She’s claiming a teacher has bought 24 of her travel collage kits for £300 to use for a geography project. Teachers don’t have that kind of budget. And if they did, they would spend the money much more wisely.
🤣 No chance! My son is a teacher. Schools can barely afford glue sticks atm due to budget constraints, let alone dropping £300 for one project on Scrap crap tat. Laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🤣 No chance! My son is a teacher. Schools can barely afford glue sticks atm due to budget constraints, let alone dropping £300 for one project on Scrap crap tat. Laughable.
People in comments sayin teacher got out her own pocket £300 I don't think so with cost of living price of things I don't think teachers on that much to buy 300 worth of crap

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People in comments sayin teacher got out her own pocket £300 I don't think so with cost of living price of things I don't think teachers on that much to buy 300 worth of crap
That’s even more unlikely than the school buying them! 🤣🤣. As if a teacher has got money like that to spend on stickers fgs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
They go from "loved up" to looking like they've either had a massive row or sean couldn't "rise to the occasion" shall we say and Demi can't hide her disappointment while Sean's playing on his phone 😈🤣
Hope she's not trying to get on Gogglebox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A teacher spending £300 on Crapture stickers is as believable as the multiple ear piercings she did on herself 🫣 Her lying is embarrassingly bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What other business owner makes videos about their orders?? It’s next level - wonder if she’ll share the first years accounts on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What other business owner makes videos about their orders?? It’s next level - wonder if she’ll share the first years accounts on TikTok
I think she is only doing it because of tattle. She probably thinks it will stop people talking about it. The problem is the more she needs to go in heavy on the pretend orders the more she will get ripped. The more she photoshops pictures the more she'll get ripped. People who are secure and people who are doing well don't need to shout it from the rooftops. Demi constantly feels the need to tell everyone that she's had 100s of orders and provide photoshopped pictures and fake videos of her packaging parcels. That absolutely shouts that she's not doing so good at all and is very insecure about her future.

Reactions: 9
I think she is only doing it because of tattle. She probably thinks it will stop people talking about it. The problem is the more she needs to go in heavy on the pretend orders the more she will get ripped. The more she photoshops pictures the more she'll get ripped. People who are secure and people who are doing well don't need to shout it from the rooftops. Demi constantly feels the need to tell everyone that she's had 100s of orders and provide photoshopped pictures and fake videos of her packaging parcels. That absolutely shouts that she's not doing so good at all and is very insecure about her future.
I think it ALL comes down to insecurity. Her, her looks, her weight, her 'job', her relationship, even the house. It would keep me up at night if I was in her situation - but I'm not stupid enough to rely on earnings from social media to pay the bills.
She needs to get a grip and live in the real world - if she was smart, she'd have saved all that money she made for the couple of years she was making the big bucks - but no, it was just spend spend spend! And now look at the mess she's in. The thought that the money would dry up never occurred to her - her ego again! And that's another HUGE issue she has. Between her ignorance and ego - she's fucked whatever she does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it ALL comes down to insecurity. Her, her looks, her weight, her 'job', her relationship, even the house. It would keep me up at night if I was in her situation - but I'm not stupid enough to rely on earnings from social media to pay the bills.
She needs to get a grip and live in the real world - if she was smart, she'd have saved all that money she made for the couple of years she was making the big bucks - but no, it was just spend spend spend! And now look at the mess she's in. The thought that the money would dry up never occurred to her - her ego again! And that's another HUGE issue she has. Between her ignorance and ego - she's fucked whatever she does.
You can definitely tell she's broke. They have over spent on everything and now they are in very deep. Pushing the narrative of a teacher spending £300 in her scrap shop smacks of desperation to get people to buy from her. She's screwed herself over by thinking that people would rush in and buy her junk when you can buy this stuff so much cheaper elsewhere. It wasn't that long ago that teachers were striking over pay and she's trying to kid her audience that a teacher who probably was part of the strikes for more pay would sacrifice £300 of her wages to buy junk from her. Nope I don't think so, especially when schools have budgets and they have places they use to get things in bulk from.
Demi when you make up stories they really do need to be convincing. Plus the artwork on her travel collage is stolen from Etsy so it's not even her own work. Demi the thief & Demi the scammer.
I really hope everything crashes next year for her. I know that might be mean but honestly after how little care she has for others and how little respect she has for other small businesses, stealing their work and then overcharging people and scamming the vulnerable I don't particularly have much care about her. She deserves the karma that comes to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
💀💀💀 if she is going to lie, atleast come up with a more believable lie.
Teachers have a budget, they already have somewhere they buy stock from.
No teacher has dipped into their own pockets and spent £300 on scrapbooks that have spelling mistakes in them.
Who is she trying to fool here? Us.. or maybe Sean? Even he probably knows her 'business' is a bigger flop than her tits and stomach so she's trying to prove she can make money without getting off her ass when we all know shes actually skint.
I'm beginning to think she's starting to believe her own lies herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They would go to Poundland/B&M

Reactions: 5
If she comes back with an SS of the supposed order I bet it would be fake and was placed by someone she knows and then she refunded them the money afterwards. Demi isn't fooling anyone, well actually she's only fooling the vulnerable people who can't see anything she's up to

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.