Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the new car vlog train to London is about 2 half hours she had sandwich all ready n planing her next meal 🤦🏻‍♀️. How she losing weight i don't no and how sad taking her scrapbook stuff with her 🤣

You can tell Sean getting pist off with her bugging him about naming the car 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine swilling full fat coke around your mouth 🤢

Who names their cars? It really makes me cringe so bad…

She’s looking huge again in that video- see the health kick is well and truly out of the window…again 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My Roman empire is when demi and her mum went for a recording studio gift experience, and she treated it like a professional recording session 😆 Claiming she doesn't think she's a good singer then giving it her bleeping all and clearly thinking she's brilliant. And being unable to pronounce surface

"Undah the surFUSSSS, where they can't hurt us"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't actually know - it was someone on here who mentioned he was at uni a while back. But judging by the maths homework - I'd say some kind of engineering (engineering his way out of Demi's life) 😁
Looked like electrician stuff to me

Reactions: 2
At least they can take one dog each when they split up.
Bagsy henreeeee hoo!
They've been together for 10 years now? I think it's 10. The relationship between them is definitely dead. There is no spark, he doesn't look at her with love in his eyes. Over the years you can see the soul slowly slip out of Sean's eyes. He's not happy, I think he probably feels trapped and has no idea how to leave. If he's at proper university I think that it will be so good for him. He'll hopefully meet lots of people and maybe even a lovely lady. Maybe Sean reads here too, maybe he sees what people say about her and he knows it's 100% true because he's living it everyday. Possibly he just wants out and I wonder was this car her way of trying to hold onto him. Why did she need to go to pick up the car. Surely Sean could do it by himself. Unless she holds onto the cash and said I'll buy you a car if I can film it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Know what makes me irrationally angry, when they refer to the dogs as Andrea’s “Grandogs” 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My Roman empire is when demi and her mum went for a recording studio gift experience, and she treated it like a professional recording session 😆 Claiming she doesn't think she's a good singer then giving it her bleeping all and clearly thinking she's brilliant. And being unable to pronounce surface

"Undah the surFUSSSS, where they can't hurt us"
tit, that still cringes me to the core! how embarrassing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
notice how her car is her car, but Sean's car is their car. Or SUV should I say :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
lol her saying to Sean about manners considering how rude and inconsiderate she is, glad he called her out on that!!

Reactions: 19
She’s claiming a teacher has bought 24 of her travel collage kits for £300 to use for a geography project. Teachers don’t have that kind of budget. And if they did, they would spend the money much more wisely.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s claiming a teacher has bought 24 of her travel collage kits for £300 to use for a geography project. Teachers don’t have that kind of budget. And if they did, they would spend the money much more wisely.
Plus it's not up to the teacher's to buy the items for school. It's up to the school to do the purchasing and they wouldn't buy that for a geography project. All schools have a budget that they would use to buy items plus schools generally use a place they can buy in bulk. There is a website that I know most schools use and they get the majority of their school equipment and craft stuff from.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.