Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So new video - she wants to know what we think of the intro and use of B-Roll etc. Thing is, I think B-Roll is fine if it matches the overall aesthetic of the video - but showing some beautiful fried mushrooms and a gorgeous looking pan of brightly coloured rice bubbling away, for her then to start the video with her shovelling brown sludge into a bowl - It's giving Shein vs reality.

IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2166 2.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So new video - she wants to know what we think of the intro and use of B-Roll etc. Thing is, I think B-Roll is fine if it matches the overall aesthetic of the video - but showing some beautiful fried mushrooms and a gorgeous looking pan of brightly coloured rice bubbling away, for her then to start the video with her shovelling brown sludge into a bowl - It's giving Shein vs reality.

View attachment 2550584View attachment 2550592View attachment 2550593
I think there is prawns in that rice. If you look really close I'm sure you can see one in there and they aren't even her photos they are off another you tube video

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2550584View attachment 2550592View attachment 2550593
Because filming yourself stabbing a fork in a ready meal packet isn’t ✨aesthetic✨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys you will kill me for not doing this sooner..... But I've unsubscribed.... Her videos used to give me great buzz to criticise her, but all her recent videos of her rambling on and on, she is melting my brain cells. How boring can one person be, she is literally killing YouTube more and more everyday she produces another brown steaming pile of Sh1te she calls content, Demi good luck good riddance goodbye, ps I'm not done with her tattle yet!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys you will kill me for not doing this sooner..... But I've unsubscribed.... Her videos used to give me great buzz to criticise her, but all her recent videos of her rambling on and on, she is melting my brain cells. How boring can one person be, she is literally killing YouTube more and more everyday she produces another brown steaming pile of Sh1te she calls content, Demi good luck good riddance goodbye, ps I'm not done with her tattle yet!!!!
Everyone needs to unsub she is too big for her boots

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her worst video to date was when she rambled about how she love love loves autumn now.
Who cares?
She must have such a high opinion of herself if she thinks people want to listen to that.

Reactions: 10
She wants to travel and learn about other cultures? Who wants to tell her that going into an Irish bar in another country does not count as experiencing another culture

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She wants to travel and learn about other cultures? Who wants to tell her that going into an Irish bar in another country does not count as experiencing another culture
Excuse me she is very cultured, did you forget the time she went to the SuperValu carpark in Ireland xx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My Roman empire is her flapping around like a 6year old in a swimming pool with goggles on, whilst surrounded by her adult friends and "fiancé" also her turd coloured couch in her living room
my roman empire is when she took a picture in her underwear and had a nice big wet discharge stain, and then how she swiftly deleted it after reading here haha!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Ahhh at one with nature. Sat in a car park in the rain. Pervert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there is prawns in that rice. If you look really close I'm sure you can see one in there and they aren't even her photos they are off another you tube video
Ooo what video are they from? Hers or someone else's because she's claiming it's hers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.