Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think you guys were right. she’s definitely trying to prep for it to not be big news when she gets a get. calling youtube a hobby and saying she needs to get out the house more because she’s self employed also corporate is her new word
I don't even think her business is that sustainable either. It's not exactly what people would buy everyday plus you can buy them cheaper elsewhere. There obviously will be some people dumb enough to buy from her but a couple of hundred here and there won't cover the cost of her home or bills. She will have to eventually find a proper job.

Reactions: 9
think you guys were right. she’s definitely trying to prep for it to not be big news when she gets a job. calling youtube a hobby and saying she needs to get out the house more because she’s self employed also corporate is her new word

that latest ad is an absolute joke
She’s always been curious about psychics, mediums and tarot and by sheer and utter coincidence she’s getting paid to advertise it! Something she’s never mentioned in her 5 year in the social meeedia industree (honestly everytime she refers to it as an industry I want to rip my ears off)

can’t believe people believe this shite! I couldn’t even watch more than 5 mins of the video because it’s just a load of self-indulgent waffle where she’s trying to make out she’s the most sincere and grateful person on the planet! She’s going OTT with it at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How has she gone from crushed velvet and mirrored furniture to reading books in the rain & wearing someone’s nans jumpers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like this is in reference to Matthew Perry’s recent passing - making the tile of the video themed like the names of the friends episodes. like why else would she suddenly title a video in that style.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I feel like this is in reference to Matthew Perry’s recent passing - making the tile of the video themed like the names of the friends episodes. like why else would she suddenly title a video in that style.
Demi does anything for attention like most of them.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what my Roman empire means. If we are talking best parts, well mine is how much she's ruined herself by her lies, her scams & her disgusting behaviour. Who needs to see a grown woman vomit on herself and everywhere else on social media for attention and views. Who needs to see her abuse people who needs to see her destroy businesses and bully people for her own entertainment. Well, karma is my overall best part and we are seeing that in the form of her wrecked channel because the views are terrible, and her scraping money together by desperate means, IE scamming the vulnerable into buying her tat.
I feel sorry for those vulnerable people.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It just means something you think about often.
Apparently some men think about the Roman Empire quite a bit.

She is going back to work! I swear to god if I had to work with her I would quit so fast.
So self absorbed.
And the comment above is so true; she just repeats herself sometimes two or three times in one video.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The title of this video is crap, I think a few of my brain cells quit while trying to understand it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so full of tit, talking about influencers being privileged and that there’s people working 12+ hour shifts in hospitals… that’s literally taken from Tattle as we say that every time she days random weeks off work for mental health.

She’s definitely building up to getting a proper job and she will make out she didn’t have to, but wanted to because she didn’t feel fulfilled and wanted to get out of the house. Bullshit. She doesn’t have any qualifications and any work experience she has in social media won’t mean a thing when they look at her social media footprint. She will end up in a local shop or back at college mark my words.

Also her small business will be making minimal orders. That apparent £60 one has been used in about 3 videos now. If you were making that many orders on the regular surely you wouldn’t have to recycle the same content? She’s brought it all on herself because she’s lazy as duck. I saw someone asked her if she could personalise that tit whiteboard thing with a name and she said she’s trying to work it out with her cricut but isn’t there yet… 😂 making name out of vinyl is piss easy and literally the first thing I did when just practicing with mine. She did it to label things when she made the ad video for it… this is the lack of effort that has been her downfall.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she mansplaining things yet again? Influencers are privileged - thanks hun didn't know this already, thanks for "sharing your peace"

Reactions: 11
She’s so full of tit, talking about influencers being privileged and that there’s people working 12+ hour shifts in hospitals… that’s literally taken from Tattle as we say that every time she days random weeks off work for mental health.

She’s definitely building up to getting a proper job and she will make out she didn’t have to, but wanted to because she didn’t feel fulfilled and wanted to get out of the house. Bullshit. She doesn’t have any qualifications and any work experience she has in social media won’t mean a thing when they look at her social media footprint. She will end up in a local shop or back at college mark my words.

Also her small business will be making minimal orders. That apparent £60 one has been used in about 3 videos now. If you were making that many orders on the regular surely you wouldn’t have to recycle the same content? She’s brought it all on herself because she’s lazy as duck. I saw someone asked her if she could personalise that tit whiteboard thing with a name and she said she’s trying to work it out with her cricut but isn’t there yet… 😂 making name out of vinyl is piss easy and literally the first thing I did when just practicing with mine. She did it to label things when she made the ad video for it… this is the lack of effort that has been her downfall.
I don't think she'll be getting much money from her scrap business. It's not an everyday purchase kind of place. It's not sustainable and she's going to have a lot of stock that she's wasted money on. When she mentioned she hadn't taken a wage from it, it made me laugh. The reason why is because it's not made enough money to actually live off. Plus to keep a business running you need to have stock. It's just a cash grab but I think it's totally backfired on her. That book with the word "to" instead of "too" why even sell that? No one wants to buy rubbish. It will close down eventually due to the orders drying up.

2.8k views in her video after 16 hrs. That's appallingly bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.