Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Roman Empire is when Luna had an operation and she slept in the dog bed with her overnight

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
And the time she told us she used to sell her stinky knickers to weirdos online
And when the gym was a bit of her
Oh and how she is struggling with mental health but in the next video she’s living her best life
Let’s not talk about Marvin
---
Bored today look at this gem, all this for on £4 plus p and p

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the time she told us she used to sell her stinky knickers to weirdos online
And when the gym was a bit of her
Oh and how she is struggling with mental health but in the next video she’s living her best life
Let’s not talk about Marvin
---
Bored today look at this gem, all this for on £4 plus p and p
The way she’s wrote “and more!” Like she’s advertising 😩 No Demi people actually need to know exactly what they are purchasing 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Roman Empire is her picking up the 20 dog shits in her garden with her hands 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
My Roman Empire was when she picked a fight with an axe wielding ,psychopath over a parking space. She blocked me for that .

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My Roman Empire is when she brought that hideous channel trunk and then had a major breakdown on camera over it when she got home and realised it was tit

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In the same vein she got an old ’St Michaels’ top from a charity shop and thought it was a vintage niche brand, instead of old M&S 🤣
Have I imagined this but in the same video, did she buy some ‘vintage’ Christmas cards and one of them was a sister card?! Or it was something similar to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The music she uses in her videos fills me with rage, it never matches the tone and it's the same four things over and over

Reactions: 15
she'll promote anything, sex toys, competing food prep services, now psychic readings

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no clue what her videos are meant to be about now, what is the direction for this kind of thing? To me it just screams that she knows she is done on you tube.

The vlogs are getting worse. She has lost direction, final straw is advertising psychic readings…

• Heart
I want to see her do a date night she actually pays for the scruff.

I’d like to see YOUR face compared to hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
think you guys were right. she’s definitely trying to prep for it to not be big news when she gets a job. calling youtube a hobby and saying she needs to get out the house more because she’s self employed also corporate is her new word

that latest ad is an absolute joke

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.