Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking one for the team 👊🏻
The like to view ratio definitely is off. Why would you have more likes to views. Surely it would be the other way around. Plus I do think she buys views to top her view count up to 10k on some videos. I guess you tube will check

Reactions: 5
The video changes to 4k+ views and back to 230 likes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t care about posting that video of herself in a vomit covered state because life’s too short and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks
She cares so little about it that she has to post not 1 but 2 TikToks to tell us how much she doesn’t care 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Roman Empire is Demi casually faking doing multiple piercings on herself for absolutely no reason and never mentioning it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
my roman empire is her pretending she burned all them calories and then one of you guys found the screenshot on google 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.