Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the video needs reporting to tik tok for it to be taken down. I haven't seen it and don't want to see it because it sounds disgusting. She's clearly doing everything she can for attention. Her life is going down the pan basically so she's acting up like she always does. The odd few people have bought from her buy it will dry up.
I have reported it 3 times now. Twice last night! Still on there!

Reactions: 3
guys i think ive said this before but when demi does her tit q&a segments that have the same questions in all the time. it reminds me of when you’re a kid and like you pretend you’re on a tv show and they’re asking you questions. she speaks to like over dramatic.

never mind the sheer shock of that double chin with that angle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why, if she says she has enough money does she only complain about spending money. And why has she Not got her car battery fixed.
Sounds skint to me.

Reactions: 12
New video link to not give her the views

Another self indulgent bore fest!
The hello fresh ad was a shambles! She’s trying to make out she “genuinely” loves loves loves and uses the product so why would the ad need so many cuts?! 🤔surely you can talk unrehearsed about a product you love and use regularly! she just repeats herself constantly in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Sean doing a masters? She said he’s in uni but he was in uni like 4 years back

Reactions: 1
He’s on LinkedIn… claims to have a strong academic background but the highest level of qualification he has is an NVQ level 3….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wanna preface this by saying it’s embarrassing Demi got in that state and I’m in no way empathetic.

Buttttt if I was in a state for whatever reason I can’t imagine my boyfriend taking pictures of me like that. I think he’d be quite concerned and be trying to help me rather than getting his phone out. The fact Sean has taken those pictures (and again good on him she deserves it) says a lot about their relationship and the love, or lack of, between them.

And then for her to post them multiple times? Where are the brain cells honestly
Oh i so agree, ive only ever been in that state once but my partner done his absolute best to look after me, held my hair back while i was vomming, even brushed my teeth for me 😂 not once would he think to take a photo or video. We've been together 10 years so we can definitely take the piss out each other but we know when not too.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how you can get in that state. I can drink a lot, and used to get absolutely off my face when I was a teenager but I’ve never once thrown up like that and still know when to stop. She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Wonder what hello fresh think about sponsoring someone that posts videos like that, not exactly a role model is she 🤢

Did I read it wrong yesterday she said doin a 12 hour journey same back to get Sean a car but there on date night in Newcastle 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New Vlog. Says she will always do YouTube even when it brings in 0 income. Because she enjoys it so much. Priming us all for getting a full time job 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Crackers with pasta 🥴

Who takes lunch with them on a day out in the car - just wait til u get home jees, she’s so greedy- it’s ALL about the food

only she could ruin a hello fresh recipe 😂

Borefest

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone is obviously buying likes on their latest video…
2229 views but 4.3k likes
Apparently you tube really cracks down on people who buy fake views, likes etc. They actually terminate their accounts. So if anyone was to report her to you tube and they check her stats I'm sure they could see if she has or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.