Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also where is this meant to be taken? What are those pipes in the background?
I was going to say that! 😂 Looks like some industrial warehouse or something. Demi - If you're reading this (and I know you are) show where you took the photo with the pipes in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a warehouse before the lies come out! However sat on the floor with one pile of parcels thinking a white background means easier photoshop for the other 4 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
HOW are so many people supporting her? She has loads of comments from thickos who are singing her praises. Jesus Christ.

Not a warehouse before the lies come out! However sat on the floor with one pile of parcels thinking a white background means easier photoshop for the other 4 😂
nice photo of Amber and Demi with their mum

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She could be spending her time productively but instead she’s guarding her comments in the same way she guards her food from Sean when he’s about 🤷‍♀️
There's a title in that! Demi Donnelly #57 Guards her comments like she guards her food :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
HOW are so many people supporting her? She has loads of comments from thickos who are singing her praises. Jesus Christ.
They've got the rosy-tinted glasses on mate, we were all there (sadly) at one point 😩

Reactions: 7
I can't believe its still up when shes been called out on it. It's actually embarrassing. I wonder if aye realises shes faking it aswell or is she trying to pull the wool over his eyes so he doesn't tell her to go out and get a real job.

I can't believe its still up when shes been called out on it. It's actually embarrassing. I wonder if aye realises shes faking it aswell or is she trying to pull the wool over his eyes so he doesn't tell her to go out and get a real job.
I don’t think he’ll know the half if it 😆 he’ll be blissfully unaware and still be thinking she’s doing as well as she was a few years ago. I imagine they have separate bank accounts. I don’t think her ego would allow her to tell him just how bad things have got. She lies to everyone else 🤷‍♀️ so she’ll definitely be lying to him.

Reactions: 5
its clear to see they are having some money problems. Aye sold his car and is sharing with big D. probably so they can go halves of the payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s been on her usual deleting spree in the comments now! The account replying to everyone saying it’s a fake pic, all those comments are now gone 🙄so predictable is big D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Big d - fastest thumbs in the North. Delete delete delete
---
God just thinking about it but she must have MAD alerts on her phone for her notifications. Otherwise how would she be so fast?! Wonder what her notification ring tone is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Big d - fastest thumbs in the North. Delete delete delete
---
God just thinking about it but she must have MAD alerts on her phone for her notifications. Otherwise how would she be so fast?! Wonder what her notification ring tone is 😂
I literally just liked one of the many comments about it being a fake photo and now she’s blocked me on Instagram 😂😂 so she must be blocking people left, right, and centre lmao!

Talk about damage control 😏 It’s surely taking more time for her to block all the “haters” than the time it probably took to put together that shoddy photoshop image

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.