Demi Donnelly #56 Isn't it ayeronic, dont you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Royal Mails going to need a bigger depot with all them parcels 😳 Take it the rest from the completely real and not faked at all insta pic were strapped to the roof...
That’s 8 parcels. There were 30+ in her photo. She’s probably just wrapped some empty boxes there. Can imagine her sat there thinking she’s fooled everyone again. Demz. We see through you.
---
Wow Royal Mails going to need a bigger depot with all them parcels 😳 Take it the rest from the completely real and not faked at all insta pic were strapped to the roof...
Also. Why would you pack them like this? You’d put them in bags or the car boot, nobody just stacks stuff onto their backseat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd say the only real one is the bottom one, the rest look photoshopped in. The sides look grainy and the top too. It's very easy to spot that they have been photoshopped into that position. Hence the reason she's put writing all over it because it hides certain parts. You can clearly tell it's a Photoshop job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Deffo just packaged all her scrapbewk kits up and put them in the photo as if she’s going to the postie but really none of them have addresses on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mmmmm yes! Let’s stack a pile of parcels so high that I can’t see out of the passenger side window when driving even though I’ve got a boot that can fit everything in 🙄

Reactions: 10
She can’t just politely say ‘another selling is selling the same mugs as me at a cheaper price’ (Yorkshire trading) she has to scoff at them and imply they are selling at a loss.

I highly doubt they are selling so much stock at a loss. More likely they negotiated a cheaper price as they bought a larger amount, so have more room to charge less £. But she wouldn’t understand that!

Reactions: 8
She’ll be putting herself forward for business woman of the year in any local competitions 😂 also the post office comment, we have a saying in Scotland if someone is telling absolute porkies/ talking shite, simply ‘did ye aye?’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone remember when she was saying how great her management company is because they don’t even charge her for their service? (They just take a cut of the revenue from her sponsorship deals)

Yeah… that’s how great her business understanding is 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long before that bottom comment is deleted 🤔
Not alternative stores commenting on her shite, ffs that's me not buying from them ever again. I've ignored one too many of their big red flags, like their inability to do tax forms so they no longer ship to Ireland post brexit, but mingling with big d (maybe a sponcon on the way) i'm out, duck that tit. duck you demi for ruining pretty much anything you set your clumpy fat paws on.

Reactions: 7
if shes being honest about the amount of parcels shes sending, i'm sure it will appear on her latest vlog. she records every single thing they do surely she would record the record amount of packages she had to send and the reaction of the poor postal service that has to send them......:sneaky::sneaky: 😜 :unsure:

Reactions: 6
The latest attempt at asmr is her flicking through her travel scrapbewk, flicking a few bits, rubbing the spine. Absolute joke, I don’t think she understands asmr at all

Reactions: 7
She is Jay Cartwright, isn’t she?!
Next thread title… is she Amber Wright or Jay Cartwright?
---
if shes being honest about the amount of parcels shes sending, i'm sure it will appear on her latest vlog. she records every single thing they do surely she would record the record amount of packages she had to send and the reaction of the poor postal service that has to send them......:sneaky::sneaky: 😜 :unsure:
You can guarantee she will mention it but only show a few. She will absolutely not show her packing all of them as she has been caught out

Reactions: 11
Who is jay Cartwright? And I doubt Demi will show all those packages, if she does they will be for show purposes only. Not because people have actually bought anything. Why would anyone waste their money on something they could purchase cheaper elsewhere

Reactions: 1
Who is jay Cartwright? And I doubt Demi will show all those packages, if she does they will be for show purposes only. Not because people have actually bought anything. Why would anyone waste their money on something they could purchase cheaper elsewhere
A character from The Inbetweeners who was notorious for lieing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New veejo. The £3.50 charity shop jewellery box - which I actually quite like btw and looks quite crafty - will end up on Scrapture at £79.99 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I got this in a size …22 just because I needed a simple throw over cardigan’
Yeah right

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.