Demi Donnelly #54 flogging second hand stickaaazz and piss stained knicazzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“This world is full of things that are just made up….language is just made up…I too can make things up”

that’ll explain why she doesn’t have a grasp on her own mother tongue then. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“I too have made things up” “I had an incline” too many dumb moments to quote

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh bore off 😭
Jesus Christ Demi if you're life is so terrible that sticking pieces of paper into a book helps, you do you kid. But why is it terrible? Is it time to sit down with the man you're living with and ask if both of you are happy? I think it is pet. Because you have gone completely off the rails since buying that house together, its not normal to struggle like this, teething problems yes, but years later no. It's also not normal to care about what others think, its clear YouTube, the "career" the "relationship" the "business" is for other peoples benefit. I'm quite sure your school chums never give you a seconds thought and are quite happy living their own lives.
Again Jesus.
And by the way you sorta broke GDPR in that video, buyers names and orders are not for YouTube videos.

Reactions: 23
Sorry I used the incorrect "your"above. My only crime is wine. How embarrassing though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'I know that everyone who commented on the crime channel wanted it to fail'
shut up you warlock you had Marvin spinning in his cell phone tower at how bad it was, that was on you

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.