Demi Donnelly #55 Ayes, Lies and Scrapture Supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her apology felt semi genuine, semi. I was rooting for her until the 17 minute mark then it just all went tits up and a bit Trainspotting. The whole thing was fucked very quickly - Choose life Demi 😆 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone please explain Marvin how have I missed this!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sleep insomnia ? Thought it was just insomnia , am I maturing or just getting older , same thing surely , and she more or less admitted she's not currently on bipolar meds so why not just people straight that were telling her she shouldn't drink alcohol on bipolar meds , she's such a knobhead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she was truly insomniac her entire life, she'd be on meds and those meds (prescribed sleeping pills) feel like they can knock out a feckin' bull. I cringed every time she said sleep insomnia, since when was there another variation demi?? she truly is a divvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Once of all of her brain dead followers have bought a tat kit, where exactly does she think this “business” is going. I don’t see repeat custom.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she’s a stationary expert now 😂 she’s still getting stuff from charity shops and freebies that she searches on Facebook but apparently they are rare items! And only if you’re into stationary will you know that 🤣 Umm I have eyes and common sense and know when I see a pile of tat!

But like she said - everything is made up and I could’nt have put it better myself! Just like making up crap is vintage or rare so you can sell it for an obscene profit or making up fake tattle accounts to big yourself up and slag everyone else off! Yea everything is made up 😂

And good god - get a life and stop banging on about school!

During her rant about people wanting to see Scrapture fail, did anyone get the impression she was referring to the Amber stuff when she was saying she’d fucked up on social media 🙄

The idiots in the comments lap all this shite up whilst Demi constantly cuts to check her notes. How can they not connect that with Demi clearly rehearses whatever will get her the sympathy or reaction she wants. Braindead the lot of them 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.