Demi Donnelly #54 flogging second hand stickaaazz and piss stained knicazzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll lose out on sales selling on her own website for sure! Especially if she’s not using her own images. Less traffic on the page than she could receive than Depop too

Reactions: 14
Finally watched the car crash that was her second true crime video - the jump cuts are UNBEARABLE! The “phones wouldn’t be as popular” is also utterly embarrassing, she’s actually just SO thick. it’s also just quite a random mystery, of ALL the unsolved cases in the world, I just don’t think this one is that interesting?!

Has she actually addressed this whole debacle? I haven’t seen her doing any stories in the past few days on Instagram?

Reactions: 18
London
---
Long story short, Demi is killing true crime videos, her channel and oh the horror/daily dose (hasn't posted a regular video in 7days), she has been stealing images off an independent person on Etsy and she is flogging recycled shein and temu stickaass and charity shop stuff as a business with the inflation price of probably 100%. Oh and she is a c u next Tuesday

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I’ve missed something but has she taken the 2nd true crime video down? I wanted to watch after the delight of the 1st now deleted vid x

Sorry if I’ve missed something but has she taken the 2nd true crime video down? I wanted to watch after the delight of the 1st now deleted vid x
Go to the last thread for the link or look up Clout Cringe on YouTube - they reuploadef her second true crime vid. It’s truly awful. She says that in the 1920s not many people had mobile phones (😂) and it’s just classic Demi really, she sounds like an a brain dead influencer trying to capitalise on tragedies (probably because she is a brain dead influencer trying to capitalise on tragedies).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She’ll lose out on sales selling on her own website for sure! Especially if she’s not using her own images. Less traffic on the page than she could receive than Depop too
She will end up having lawsuits if she keeps on using other people's images to sell her stuff. If she goes bankrupt it will be her own fault. I don't think she realizes how serious it is stealing images from other businesses especially when you are using them to sell cheap tat.
---
Go to the last thread for the link or look up Clout Cringe on YouTube - they reuploadef her second true crime vid. It’s truly awful. She says that in the 1920s not many people had mobile phones (😂) and it’s just classic Demi really, she sounds like an a brain dead influencer trying to capitalise on tragedies (probably because she is a brain dead influencer trying to capitalise on tragedies).
It's the lack of research that did it for me. Demi can't respect the living so she definitely won't respect the dead. Her whole family are just grifters.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She also has to deal with calculating postage, organising returns, there’s no buyer protection? Does she know about GDPR compliance? She won’t be able to delete reviews too if it’s on certain platforms? Her website won’t show up in google because she knows duck all about SEO and couldn’t write copy for a website if she had a gun to her head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
IMG_3855.jpeg

So not only can she not count to 100, she’s also just copied someone else’s video who also can’t count to 100!
Hers is just a carbon copy of this guys video with worse editing and all of the complicated words missed out LOL but she’s stole the clips-

becoming a trend this stealing pics!!!

Not got an original bone in her body! Wonder if she’ll address it in the weekly vlog? I’m literally cringing so much for her 🥴😵💫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Our Demz is being very quiet on socials 😂
---
View attachment 2360040
So not only can she not count to 100, she’s also just copied someone else’s video who also can’t count to 100!
Hers is just a carbon copy of this guys video with worse editing and all of the complicated words missed out LOL but she’s stole the clips-

becoming a trend this stealing pics!!!

Not got an original bone in her body! Wonder if she’ll address it in the weekly vlog? I’m literally cringing so much for her 🥴😵💫
Yeah sounds about right! Demis idea of research is plagiarism 👍 Google it Demi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
London
---
Long story short, Demi is killing true crime videos, her channel and oh the horror/daily dose (hasn't posted a regular video in 7days), she has been stealing images off an independent person on Etsy and she is flogging recycled shein and temu stickaass and charity shop stuff as a business with the inflation price of probably 100%. Oh and she is a c u next Tuesday
She always does this though. Starts something new but then can't stay consistent on her main channel. She's probably having a mini breakdown right now. What with her depop listing disappearing, everyone figuring out how fraudulent she is and the failed true crime attempt.

Reactions: 13
If she was a bigger YouTuber she’d have been cancelled long ago 😅 she should be grateful at least that she only has a few hundred dedicated followers so she can keep getting away with her unethical scumbaggery

Reactions: 12
Our Demz is being very quiet on socials 😂
---

Yeah sounds about right! Demis idea of research is plagiarism 👍 Google it Demi.
I'm sure the vlog will be up today but it probably won't address her behaviour. It might have a poor me vibe to it because she needs sympathy now that her crime channel failed and depop cancelled her scrapbook business due to her using other businesses photos.

If she was a bigger YouTuber she’d have been cancelled long ago 😅 she should be grateful at least that she only has a few hundred dedicated followers so she can keep getting away with her unethical scumbaggery
Scumbaggery! Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is probably kicking off, binge eating, blaming everyone but herself. Telling poor Aye and her mam that its all the trolls fault. She can't do anything right, and because they are her captive audience they will agree, blow smoke up her arse and she will be back once again with more lunacy.

She annoys me and I don't watch her anymore but i feel a tiny bit sorry for her in the sense she's clearly mentally ill, its like absolute manic energy she displays. When shes up shes making new businesses and addressing feedback with confidence (misplaced)
When shes down shes absolutely awol

Well… that was eventful wasn’t it? It absolutely doesn’t surprise me that she’s stolen others work and tried to pass it off as her own. She’s lazy, thick and greedy. She’s way out of her depth in this ‘business’ but too stupid to know it. She’ll be back soon blaming her bipolar I bet. Can’t wait for some random manic tik toks of her throwing herself around on the floor Trisha Paytas style to try and convince people that she can’t possibly be held responsible because she’s unwell. Get fucked chunky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello luvlies 😬
Website launching early this week. Sun. Mon. Tue. Is early. Wed is mid. So Tuesday at the latest. Cannot wait eek!
She must have a team possibly employees? Friday evening she started to build her website and Saturday between her personal engagements she was fulfilling orders and photographing her stock.
Remarkable really, in 12 days her accidental small business is a real business with a real website...
I'm a little sad that her accidental business journey tiktoks haven't included any of this and instead they focused on the haters :coffee: we were promised a journey, I want the journey.
I hope she keeps well this week and nothing occurs to interrupt her launch (on Monday or Tuesday or any other day early this week)
I'm so excited for her and impressed she's come up with this accidental business so quickly, a name, a logo, a website, sourcing products, photographing them (fiddly) and I'm going to repeat myself again I hope it all happens and she's not suddenly struck down with illness or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is that the one about the missing bloke from Ayeawaa??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.