Demi Donnelly #54 flogging second hand stickaaazz and piss stained knicazzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that mean if daily dose of us has done one… I won’t get to see as much of Aye with my beady eyes? 🥲

Do whatever you want Demi.

hahah she said that she’s going to be putting vlogs on the main channel because something along the lines of sean couldn’t commit to putting in effort to the joint channel.

like noooo really, with his full time job, cleaning up after you, making you food when your foot was ‘broke’ and couldn’t possibly even walk round the house . can’t see why he wouldn’t want to put in hours outside of his own job trying to indulge your hobby

• Heart
Reactions: 13

skip to 20:35 😂
Just popping the link to the vid so she gets no views
What a witch she is

Reactions: 2
Just popping the link to the vid so she gets no views
What a witch she is
She's just an awful person. I would never speak to my partner like she does to Sean. The worst part is that she leaves in these things as well.

Reactions: 8
9 months of Demi "being creative with paper."
Well, I'm glad she didn't call it scrapbooking because it's definitely not that.
How the hell is this women managing to sell scrapbooks?
She can't even do them properly herself. It looks like she's flicking through a nursery's class art book.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

skip to 20:35 😂
Jesus wept, this geebag has 'neeee' idea (no offense to other geordies out there!) how to do asmr or even light a fire. That bang at 20 mins took me right out, as for setting your chimney on fire no wonder big aye is asking you to do your fair share of bringing in the mula!

Reactions: 2
Jesus wept, this geebag has 'neeee' idea (no offense to other geordies out there!) how to do asmr or even light a fire. That bang at 20 mins took me right out, as for setting your chimney on fire no wonder big aye is asking you to do your fair share of bringing in the mula!
Also her candles and all her knick knacks are shite, utter tat. That plastic and electric wax melt thing with the fake flames gives me anxiety because it's so pointlessly tacky and a waste of electricity! Use a candle for your wax melt ffs! Tacky house af

Reactions: 7
Ahhh PERVIOUS PARTNER - how we’ve missed you.

She’s just sooooO good at her job isn’t she. Looking great, Demz.
Love the way she says everyone obsessed with her tits, wonder what her brother would say ?
---
Why is Aye cleaning windows etc? She sits on her fat arse all day she could be doing that!

• Haha
It’s time to watch her address good ole Marvin. “I failed in front of thousands of people” gotta get some click bait!!!

Reactions: 10
For a second there I thought our Demz had changed. She acknowledged the flop was her fault. And then blamed everyone else. So close Demi. So close.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm in. So far I'm hearing Demi describing symptoms of her consciousness bothering her.

• Haha

Wait did she say she knows all the negative comments were from people who wanted the crime channel to fail? Bit of an assumption there eh
---
“Compelling a script” does she mean composing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.