Demi Donnelly #54 flogging second hand stickaaazz and piss stained knicazzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the struggle she has with the double sided tape 11mins into the new vid 😩😩 and then her face when she realised she would need to use normal tape anyway hahahahaha painfully thick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Worst asmr I’ve seen, too much banging on desk, flickering lights, nothing done smoothly or trying to make nice sounds. Oh and the tape, double sided then just using any old crap to stick it down 😂 if she has so much money to waste in buying that paper for making envelopes then it shows how much she’s making.

Reactions: 8
what in the world did i just watch! and when i say watch i mean skip mostly through. my favourite parts were :

-the constant shuffling in her chair in the beginning

-the assortment of 49p wrapping sheets and gift tags from home bargains in all their individual plastic

-the running out of sellotape about 3 ‘craft bags’ in. aren’t you a successful small business? how can you not even have a back up sellotape

-her struggle with the double sided tape just to then put a random pattern one over it

- her jagged cutting with the scissors

- her snoozing at the end because 20 minutes of folding stuff and tapping your nails is too much to bare.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My god this ASMR video needs a strobe lighting/epilepsy warning at the start. I couldn’t even fight through watching it, literally started getting a migraine.

Also has anyone else noticed how low she sits at the desk? Her elbows are at the height of her shoulders most of the time and she’s constantly having to reach around her cannonballs 🥸

Reactions: 1
That video was actually mind numbingly boring 🥴 just because you don't talk doesn't make it ASMR

Reactions: 6
What is the point of using wrapping paper to make little baggies for everything? Thought her whole aesthetic was eco friendly and saving the planet 🤣
Also why is she so heavy handed its like watching a toddler try to do a potato print
My toddler son's crying now thanks 😂 Nah her monster munch hands trigger me everytime she's fumbling around. No grace at all 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no idea what she was even doing. There was no real reason for that video at all. It was a total snooze fest. It was a total waste of paper. How many people will sit and peel off the tape before they put it in the bin. Not many! Anything I sell I use tape that can be recycled and packaging that can be recycled. Yeah it might not be the cheapest but it's better than creating a whole load of waste for the dump. You'd think with her scamming she'd have a ton of disposable income to afford decent quality things. But no its all cheap and easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wtf was that?!! She can’t cut in a straight line, making useless paper bags from gift wrap, what a waste she is!

Wonder if she’s googled PET tape yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sean should go into competition with her and make his own ASMR channel, just vids of him rustling crisp packets!
And maybe occasionally mumbling "ayyee" into a mic to give his fans a little thrill 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Demi Donnelly #55 Foot got a fracture, in a Marvin rapture, I give it a month til she gives up on scrapture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I swear if Aye made a channel himself it would be more entertaining than hers...we see more action from him cooking, cleaning, diying, gyming...

You can tell she is making megabucks off the kits though seeing as they are both getting buses into town rather than taxis 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does that mean if daily dose of us has done one… I won’t get to see as much of Aye with my beady eyes? 🥲

Do whatever you want Demi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.