Demi Donnelly #52 Her love for London beyond compare, with flaming locks of “orrborrn” hair 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mam is fair game she's appeared on that channel loads and has gained significantly, new kitchen, holidays, clothes, probably lots of other things all gratis. Lets face it that's what Demis socials are for getting something for nothing and not giving a hoot about the brands paying her to advertise. They're just a family on the make. It's an awful pity they can't even pretend to be professional, imagine posting this type of nonsense on an open fb account. I don't understand how either of them are surprised family members have said something, I'm only surprised it's taken this long. They treat everyone like tit and it looks like Demi has nobody to answer to only tattle.
Andrea needs to take a seat, no mother would let their child endure what Brad had to go through.
I hope he's alright.

Reactions: 20
The mam is fair game she's appeared on that channel loads and has gained significantly, new kitchen, holidays, clothes, probably lots of other things all gratis. Lets face it that's what Demis socials are for getting something for nothing and not giving a hoot about the brands paying her to advertise. They're just a family on the make. It's an awful pity they can't even pretend to be professional, imagine posting this type of nonsense on an open fb account. I don't understand how either of them are surprised family members have said something, I'm only surprised it's taken this long. They treat everyone like tit and it looks like Demi has nobody to answer to only tattle.
Andrea needs to take a seat, no mother would let their child endure what Brad had to go through.
I hope he's alright.
I noticed as well that Andrea’s profile pic is just her and Demi. There’s some very obvious favouritism I think 🧐

(Which would also explain a lot of Demi’s behaviour/attitude)

Reactions: 8
I noticed as well that Andrea’s profile pic is just her and Demi. There’s some very obvious favouritism I think 🧐

Yeah the golden child and cash cow. Brad was a child he brought nothing to the house. Most parents would have ate her alive for doing that to their sibling, held her accountable, told her to put people straight immediately. Not that household. Not that mother. Brad seems a resilient young man and they're lucky he is, because if he wasn't already destroyed growing up in that environment being used as the fall guy for Demis bad behaviour would take a toll. I hope he gets away because that is toxic.

Reactions: 16
Yeah the golden child and cash cow. Brad was a child he brought nothing to the house. Most parents would have ate her alive for doing that to their sibling, held her accountable, told her to put people straight immediately. Not that household. Not that mother. Brad seems a resilient young man and they're lucky he is, because if he wasn't already destroyed growing up in that environment being used as the fall guy for Demis bad behaviour would take a toll. I hope he gets away because that is toxic.
Both Demi and probably Andrea are jealous his girlfriend is pretty

Reactions: 5
Demi Donnelly #53. Big D has broken her hoof, titties are down to her foof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Her greek island tour video - she really cannot swim can she? Looks like an actual dog trying to keep her head above the water.
I was also so shocked (/s) that her tit fell out of that one shoulder swimsuit whilst running around that sea inflatable park

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Since when has she been a good advertisement for anything..how are these companies so thick
---

Totally my sibling the favourite, lazy and does zinch for her, selfish etc but can do nowt wrong ever.

Reactions: 3
Her greek island tour video - she really cannot swim can she? Looks like an actual dog trying to keep her head above the water.
I was also so shocked (/s) that her tit fell out of that one shoulder swimsuit whilst running around that sea inflatable park
Can you imagine Andrea taking her and Brad for swimming lessons? No, neither can I.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on earth would you wear that type of swimsuit if you were heavy chested and bouncing around.

Reactions: 11
If she wasn’t gifted that cruise she would never have went on half those excursions. Going to hike up an island, or visit a “well kept church”🤦‍♀️😂 what was she even talking about there?! They walked into that church got a few shots for the “content” then off to sit on their arses to stuff their faces. She said next to nothing about any of the places. Mykonos is pretty - really is that all you can say about that place? She’s an uneducated mess

Every time she talks on camera in between them 2 gasping for breath in the heat - it’s we’re going to get food, we’re having something to eat, going for food before going to the boat. Their whole holidays revolve around food. They’re such greedy pigs

She done sean rotten with those slow mo shots on the inflatable. He’s in such bad shape considering they’re on this supposed lifestyle change. But I’ve no sympathy for the entitled prick when he’s moaning to a camera about the price of things and the quality of an excursion whilst he’s sitting on a free cruise holiday! And if that’s not enough - she drops a hint to virgin “voyyy-ages” she wants to go on the Far Eastern cruise. Clearly trying to get it gifted! They are both unbelievable!

The only blessing out of any of this farce is surely no company in their right mind would gift this creature anything like this again if that’s the tit she produces to advertises it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think companies use her because she's controversial and know people hate watch, its not damaging their brand if anything people feel bad for brands. That would be an interesting area of marketing to explore, because seriously I've never ever seen a good job from her.
She's probably busy trying to sue the Greek tourist board for loss of earnings at the minute 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.