Demi Donnelly #53 Trained all month for one night on her feet, navel shap is nice and deep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s time for a new thread hunnybuns!

demis been on her gifted holidayssss with a virgin cruise that I’m sure someone actually deserving would appreciate. Nevertheless, demi went and succeeded in eating her way around the med, doing Sean dirty and embarrassing him publicly, concluding with a sprained/broken ankle. Still drinking even though shes apparently on bipolar meds. Drinking can be dangerous while on these meds, please consult your doctor for actual advice!!!!

Things didn’t improve for Newcastles most accidentally vegan hun when her own family called her out on being a freeloading grifter. Both Demi and Andrea her mum took this personally, taking to their social media’s to publically shame the bastards. Of course, anything they said was definitely true and exposed Demi and Andrea for the weird codependent mother/daughter duo we all knew they were #bradwho?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not too sure what she is trying to say in the first bit 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe she meant to say upset with my recent reel?

I guess she had some back lash from people with her saying it’s a myth cruises are expensive - considering she got this gifted so yea free cruises aren’t expensive 🙄.

Who the hell is spending £1,500 each to go to Tenerife for a week? We just did 7 nights in Lanzarote all inclusive and cost less than that for both of us total (and I’ll probably include petrol and airport hotel the night before in that).

You could go somewhere like mexico or dom rep for that. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not too sure what she is trying to say in the first bit 🤷🏼‍♀️ maybe she meant to say upset with my recent reel?

I guess she had some back lash from people with her saying it’s a myth cruises are expensive - considering she got this gifted so yea free cruises aren’t expensive 🙄.

Who the hell is spending £1,500 each to go to Tenerife for a week? We just did 7 nights in Lanzarote all inclusive and cost less than that for both of us total (and I’ll probably include petrol and airport hotel the night before in that).

£1500 each for a week in Tenerife, yes at a 5 star!! I go often and never pay more than £1000 each for a 4 star. She's delusional. Cruises are bloody expensive if you want a window and not be trapped in a dark cabin! I've been on a royal carribean whioch was reasonable but didn't have the money to upgrades hundreds of pounds to have a window!!

Reactions: 17

The nerve of this fat duck lol she gets everyone gifts from poundland, and bow she’s saying a 2000$ cruise is not that much money. She would have never even booked it had it not been for free

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s dug herself a deeper hole with that story….Demi, HOW do you not see you are a grifting freeloader???

Reactions: 23
I can imagine her pulling that face to Sean when he’s telling her something she doesn’t want to hear.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

the overuse of the word therefore does my head in! i think she thinks it makes her sound intelligent

Reactions: 12
Watching her video made me want to puke, imagine you have worked hard all year and paid for that cruise as a treat and she has just been given it, which is proper taking the piss out of people who actually work. Her saying she has loads of time on her hands because she has a broken foot, one she doesn't have a broken foot and two some people work with real health problems, you lady need to get off our arse and live in the real world. MORON.

• Sad
  • Heart
They probably only ever want all inclusive so they can fill their faces for the week- that’s literally the only thing they ever do! Eat drink repeat- for a couple in their 20s is actually crazy how boring & obsessed with food they both are

Who else thinks the Virgin team or her management helped her with the wording? Not enough spelling mistakes in there for it to have been written by our Dems

Reactions: 8
I just find her financial priorities so baffling: she’ll pay £100 for a blow-dry on this cruise, and spend that or more in home bargains regularly. I can’t even begin to imagine either the amount she spends on alcohol per week (and on this trip too, as she said this weren’t included).

And yet she won’t spend on a good bra, high-quality clothes that fit her properly and will last, or invest in the house (remember those stick-down tiles for the bathroom, or her paint-job with the patio in the garden).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cruises give vouchers to all passengers, they're available against purchases on board. I'm presuming that's why she had an expensive blow dry. My sister put hers towards a Kate Spade bag and I'm not into KS but its actually quite nice.
Demi took the cheap option as usual.

Reactions: 6
In the vlog Sean describes how Demi managed to get a bag that ‘costs thousands’ at home for £200 from a seller (can’t remember the amount he actually said but it was >£100)

He means her fake designer handbag. Does he actually think it’s the same bag?! Has she been telling him she’s getting mega bargains rather than fake crap?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cruises give vouchers to all passengers, they're available against purchases on board. I'm presuming that's why she had an expensive blow dry. My sister put hers towards a Kate Spade bag and I'm not into KS but its actually quite nice.
Demi took the cheap option as usual.
She was on about if people use her code they get the vouchers then haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.