Demi Donnelly #52 Her love for London beyond compare, with flaming locks of “orrborrn” hair 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what happened.
If you're a mate or family member of Demi and you wrong her the witch is going to vague post about it.
I don't have the time for this, give us the tea.
Who is the snake? Tell us immediately. Cos right now I'm thinking it's grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'd love to know what happened.
If you're a mate or family member of Demi and you wrong her the witch is going to vague post about it.
I don't have the time for this, give us the tea.
Who is the snake? Tell us immediately. Cos right now I'm thinking it's grandma.
Which one? Brown haired no-nonsense gran or the one demi uses for content?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she had her grandma over for a sleepover and in the morning said “I’ve not really been into cooking breakfast recently” so her poor grandma was given a bar to eat, couldn’t even be bothered to give her a bowl of cereal but in her what I eat in a day videos she’s always scoffing brekkie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Please I beg, whoever can get access to that Facebook post, reply to Andrea saying that influences are literally given free tit for their job in return for Instagram posts. Wtf does she not know how demis “job” works???

Reactions: 10
Absolutely hilarious! Haven’t seen Facebook cringe like that since 2010 😂🤪 “having a fb clear out, if you’re still here ya survived”
She’s such a chav

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The cruise vlog is an absolute mess. Edited with no definition between days, descriptions of things or culture, just one big blurred mess of clips of her screeching and drinking. Considering they were on a Greek island cruise judging by that vlog you wouldn’t have a clue. She could’ve got the same clips down the club in Newcastle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new profile pic 🤭 personally I think she’s shtunnin x no wonder everyone’s jealous of her x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her cruise vlog is a total mess. She made it look absolutely shite and what's with her being so intensely hyper. Also really annoyed me how she couldn't even get the names of things right, and she's been gifted the cruise to sell it on her socials.

On the fb rant... my bet is on the dad. Or some uncle/aunty we've not seen from her dad's side

Reactions: 16
Andreas deleted/made private her post about
Family 😿
Anyone good at sleuthing and can work out the #jealousfamilymembers?
My immediate thought was Demi’s dad but her mums post made it sound like it’s her own family. She said something about only having 2 family members left on Facebook.
#jealousfamilymembers hello from the other side 👋 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mum replied to someone saying she only have two bleeping cousins now, something like that. So I reckon it was one of her mum's cousins who said something? Be juicy if it was someone closer like that India though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I will be so surprised if she doesn’t post a vidyow slyly bringing this up 😂 or a title about it for the clicks!

Reactions: 6
She posted this 2 weeks ago too, wouldn't surprise me if it's all down to her being a drunken mess!
Ah I might have confused my posts and meant this one!! Her profile is a rabbit hole I don’t wanna get back into 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.