Demi Donnelly #52 Her love for London beyond compare, with flaming locks of “orrborrn” hair 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god its kicking off. Is the dad or the cousin India? Maybe grandma?
---
Andrea says the next time she speaks to someone will be through a spiritualist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can someone post screenshots of all the Facebook drama please? I haven’t used fb in years 😭🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate when anyone pulls an influencer up on anything they are instantly branded as jealous.
I bet a family member just made a comment about it being ridiculous that she got gifted a cruise or something and demi took offence. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if one her family members is secretly a tattle member? Own up now haha
---
How are you all seeing all these Facebook posts?

Reactions: 14
Look how ferociously she's being defended.
Andrea you have two children and this fat heap told all sorts of lies about the other one who was still a minor. But it was fine because she could get you things for free.
They're bleeping animals.

Reactions: 31
Someone is obviously pissed that she didn't get her insta birthday age balloons this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.