Demi Donnelly #52 Her love for London beyond compare, with flaming locks of “orrborrn” hair 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of those outfits were mostly awful and made for the mate who's got that wannabe skinny OAP goth style. Demi has no taste either mind you but no idea where this 'fashun obsessed' thing came from.

Reactions: 9
Welcooooome hunnybuns!
well done to @lillyladybug for thread title!!!

london. I think that is all.
My first title!! Im just feeling so grateful and genuinely just so content with my life right now. I’ve managed to secure you guys an amazing deal as well thanks to this winning title inspired by the new hair! You can use code “auburn” for 1% off your next appointment at Supercuts - a deal you don’t want to miss!
*Only valid at Supercuts stores in LONDON*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My first title!! Im just feeling so grateful and genuinely just so content with my life right now. I’ve managed to secure you guys an amazing deal as well thanks to this winning title inspired by the new hair! You can use code “auburn” for 1% off your next appointment at Supercuts - a deal you don’t want to miss!
You can celebrate with an accidentally vegan feast xox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We can all now be like Demi Donnelly 😂😂😂 thanks to your special discount code for Supercuts 😂😂
---
The question is when she needs her hair doing again will she do a box dye or will she go back and pay full price for her hair to be redone! She probably hasn't had anyone go to Supercuts from this hair

Reactions: 8
She did Katie absolutely dirty with the thumbnail! She won’t spend £40 on an item of clothing (which was very flattering!!) but spends over £100 to hang upside down like a bat in her office? Make it make sense!
also, was it just me or did that video end so abruptly?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wish she'd stop that, its not anyone else's fault she's fat, why should we take the brunt of her anger. Uncool Demi.

Reactions: 20
She wants to make up her mind whether she wants to look slim by posing and using slimming filters or wants to look fat when she tucks her top in her bra and pulls her trousers down to get her belly out 🤢

Reactions: 19
I do not get any any brand wants to work with her. Would you really want your brand represented like this?

Also why is her tan always so bad!
The song choice seems a bad choice too? Like why choose a song with the N-word?

And why in the muffin man travesty does she have her shirt tucked into her bra to show off her belly? I am so confused by her choices

Reactions: 16
Not sure why she thinks this is the sort of thing that is needed on the internet I’d be embarrassed if I was Sean and my mates could see that! Imagine working your ass off while she sits at home doing this tit! Turning the bottle of lube directly to the camera clearly after reading everyone in here saying she doesn’t get any action thinks the lube will prove she does 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure why she thinks this is the sort of thing that is needed on the internet I’d be embarrassed if I was Sean and my mates could see that! Imagine working your ass off while she sits at home doing this tit! Turning the bottle of lube directly to the camera clearly after reading everyone in here saying she doesn’t get any action thinks the lube will prove she does 😂😂
I reckon she got that lube in the gifted box from Superdrug that had all of the condoms in. I don’t for one second believe that it’s part of their none existent sex life. That’s why it’s downstairs in her office and not in their bedroom. But don’t get me wrong, it will get used… by Sean pulling himself silly in the toilet while she scrapbooks.
---
I was sort of right… it wasn’t in the condom box but did come in a Superdrug PR box. What a sad bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.