Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be wrong, but I was under the impression they do 6 weeks of CBT for stuff like anxiety and depression? So maybe she's on about something along them lines.
I've had counselling sessions at my GP practice (by a therapist not a GP) and self referred to have CBT over the phone.

Reactions: 4
I've had counselling sessions at my GP practice (by a therapist not a GP) and self referred to have CBT over the phone.
Some GPs do have that service within their surgery. Everything I've ever been referred to as been either via me or another professional and it's been at a hospital for mental health.

Reactions: 2
Christmas crackers really🤣 didn’t even think you would be asked for ID on that but wow🤣
right? i think its coz of the snap thing inside, either that or the nail clippers / bottle opener inside maybe? very stupidddd

• Haha
Reactions: 6
right? i think its coz of the snap thing inside, either that or the nail clippers / bottle opener inside maybe? very stupidddd
It’s because of the snap thing inside, they’re classed as an explosive and you have to be 16 to buy. I only know because when I was 17 I worked at M&S and can remember the alert coming up on the till but I never used to actually ask anyone for ID 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s because of the snap thing inside, they’re classed as an explosive and you have to be 16 to buy. I only know because when I was 17 I worked at M&S and can remember the alert coming up on the till but I never used to actually ask anyone for ID 😂
Right thanks for confirming the old bint just wanted to embarrass me then lol

• Haha
I don't see the point in getting married especially if they've decided they don't want children. It's just a piece of paper and they've already committed to a mortgage. Could see her doing it for views when things really go down the pan, probably hoping to get the lot from sponsors. Could also see Sean being one of those grooms who cries. If your groom cried no judgement but if Sean does hahahahahaha
most grooms cry out of sheer happiness and joy, Sean’s cry will be of sheer depression and regret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think Sean would be happy if he married her. Sean wants to go and plant his seed in other women 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she's making up a mental health diagnosis for clout then she needs to be cancelled, she's disgusting and like we've said on here she didn't have ANY mental health issues when Jess was talking about hers, infact she didn't seem at all arsed about what Jess was saying.
What's her diagnosis, vile, rude, cheapskate, passive aggressive, jealous beluga disease 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's making up a mental health diagnosis for clout then she needs to be cancelled, she's disgusting and like we've said on here she didn't have ANY mental health issues when Jess was talking about hers, infact she didn't seem at all arsed about what Jess was saying.
What's her diagnosis, vile, rude, cheapskate, passive aggressive, jealous beluga disease 🤷🏼‍♀️
BELUGA DISEASE. I cannot. 🤣

Tweedle Dull and Tweedle Dim in full flow (nice shap fanny Demz)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well I hope Jessica realises she's Demis next fall guy. It's all well and good using her for views and growing her channel but when the wheels come off they'll come off spectacularly. Clearly she's her special person right now but so was Harry. I suppose the good thing is Jess will have so much on her she won't be able to do much damage again same as Harry, it'll be passive aggressive digs though. Let's hope she isn't chipping away at her self esteem in the meantime and Jess isn't putting any emotion into this "friendship" Think that's the secret of being around her, keep her at arms length and never listen to her shite, regardless of how emotive she gets. I have a notion it was Harrys boyfriend who spotted what was happening and addressed it with him. You'd need very clear boundaries with this one or she'll walk all over you and cry victim when called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is definitely bothered about the lack of views. She is playing on mental illness for sympathy, she does it all the time and it is boring. What a nasty piece of work!

Ffs I've been to the Manchester xmas Markets today and totally forgot to do a red lip ..what am I like 🤣
'Your hat' looks especially stunning

Reactions: 5
Jess is distancing herself in that friendship, you can see it. Not that they ever really had much connection or chemistry but something has changed in Jess recently for sure.

I don't know why Jess would want to go away with Demi when Jess clearly enjoys traveling by herself and always makes interesting plans and sees the sights and makes an effort. Jess looks livid half the time in the recently weekly vlog and looks like Demi is really cramping her style.

It's a weird dynamic because we know Demi hates being wrong or told what to do and it's clear Jess knows this so tip-toes around Demi, trying not to aggravate her and make the trip even more unbearable. But that means allowing Demi to just get Demi's own way and be in charge of things. No chance Jess would've been getting the wrong trams or sitting around in Irish bars. Who goes to Amsterdam for a short period of time and prioritises crap commercial art galleries (featuring no dutch artists that we saw...), irish bars and dunkin donuts...

Jess is distancing herself in that friendship, you can see it. Not that they ever really had much connection or chemistry but something has changed in Jess recently for sure.

I don't know why Jess would want to go away with Demi when Jess clearly enjoys traveling by herself and always makes interesting plans and sees the sights and makes an effort. Jess looks livid half the time in the recently weekly vlog and looks like Demi is really cramping her style.

It's a weird dynamic because we know Demi hates being wrong or told what to do and it's clear Jess knows this so tip-toes around Demi, trying not to aggravate her and make the trip even more unbearable. But that means allowing Demi to just get Demi's own way and be in charge of things. No chance Jess would've been getting the wrong trams or sitting around in Irish bars. Who goes to Amsterdam for a short period of time and prioritises crap commercial art galleries (featuring no dutch artists that we saw...), irish bars and dunkin donuts...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

You can say that again!

😂 Sorry, you make very good points!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poor old Demis one interesting fact about herself is failing her driving test. Well at least she passed eventually its just a pity she hasn't heard of many of the rules of the road and challenges axe men.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I hope Jessica realises she's Demis next fall guy. It's all well and good using her for views and growing her channel but when the wheels come off they'll come off spectacularly. Clearly she's her special person right now but so was Harry. I suppose the good thing is Jess will have so much on her she won't be able to do much damage again same as Harry, it'll be passive aggressive digs though. Let's hope she isn't chipping away at her self esteem in the meantime and Jess isn't putting any emotion into this "friendship" Think that's the secret of being around her, keep her at arms length and never listen to her shite, regardless of how emotive she gets. I have a notion it was Harrys boyfriend who spotted what was happening and addressed it with him. You'd need very clear boundaries with this one or she'll walk all over you and cry victim when called out.
What even happened to that Harry? Let’s be real, he was also using her for followers! Same as Jess! Not that she has an active following herself 🌚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.