Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s said in more than one video featuring jess that she’s never struggled with her mental health. And then this video says she’s been struggling since the start of the year??

She also said she’s lucky if she gets 20k likes on a video these days and she’s ok with that, try 10k hunny bun🤣

my sister has bipolar, it’s taken her years to get the right medication, help and proper diagnosis.
She is just trying to gain sympathy. I agree she said she's never had mental health when talking with Jess. It just seems like a way of gaining attention. As I've always said if she proves it then I'll believe it. She's lied far too much.

If she has bipolar she hides it very well. I think she has reactive depression. I don't see happy areas in her life everything is marred by her online career, even if I was an impartial observer and knew nothing of the Amber saga I'd think it was messy.
I think she's used to getting her own way, will manipulate, bully and belittle until she does. Her mam and granny seem to know how to handle her others are at her mercy. Sean knows but is powerless apart from his passive aggression and he's stuck now.
I'd say there is a personality disorder, I hate the term disorder as it makes people feel attacked but that would be my armchair diagnosis.
Two years ago she sat crying in the wardrobe because she failed vlogmas, that's when I realised how manipulative she is, there have been many incidents since including referencing self harm, always when Demi feels attacked and things aren't going her way. Don't underestimate how toxic that behaviour is for everyone including her cash cow followers. I 100% believe influencers speaking about anything mental health related needs regulation especially when it is putting money in their bank accounts.
I think if they talk about mental health or anything health related etc they should actually prove it. I can prove every single thing I struggle with. I was talking to my partner this morning about how her video made me feel and he was so understanding because he knows how much I struggle at times. She made mental health sound like a dirty thing something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. For her to gain money from that is just really disgusting.

I totally agree Mavis, she’s extremely manipulative. She insinuates certain things but is careful to only give out tiny bits of information that imply self harm, depression, bipolar etc so that she can say “I didn’t say that” when she’s called out on it. It’s all for attention. Years ago she may have gotten away with it, but people are talking about mental ill health much more now and will be quick to question her statements. I myself suffer from OCD along with depression and anxiety and have been medicated for many years now, she can’t fool those who have been through the system.
OCD is one of the things I have it's definitely not as bad as it once was and if I'm having a bad cycle then it comes out so badly. The one thing I hate about Demi is that she takes other people's health problems and makes them into her own stories. Like that dislocation thing she just did it for views and attention. She's doing the same with the mental health and she needs calling out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is just trying to gain sympathy. I agree she said she's never had mental health when talking with Jess. It just seems like a way of gaining attention. As I've always said if she proves it then I'll believe it. She's lied far too much.

I think if they talk about mental health or anything health related etc they should actually prove it. I can prove every single thing I struggle with. I was talking to my partner this morning about how her video made me feel and he was so understanding because he knows how much I struggle at times. She made mental health sound like a dirty thing something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. For her to gain money from that is just really disgusting.

OCD is one of the things I have it's definitely not as bad as it once was and if I'm having a bad cycle then it comes out so badly. The one thing I hate about Demi is that she takes other people's health problems and makes them into her own stories. Like that dislocation thing she just did it for views and attention. She's doing the same with the mental health and she needs calling out.
Absolutely! OCD is a shitter. Mine usually presents through organisation and things having to be in a particular place which is hard enough at the best of times when you are trying to explain to someone why you’re so distressed because they’ve moved something and I can’t get it to look ‘right’ again 🙃, but if I’m going through a difficult period it can be absolutely debilitating when I end up with painful dry skin because I’m showering 6 times a day and don’t sleep. She seems to think its ‘cute’ to pretend to have mental health problems with the hopes of sympathy and views. Her low mood is probably related to her poor diet and caffeine addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sending you all love! ❤ I’ve had OCD since I can remember…before I was at school…facial ticks I have to do until it feels right, intrusive thoughts, repetitive actions, it’s exhausting 😞

• Heart
Imagine hearing your fiancé would have wanted you to wait longer to propose it’s just a bit 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The day she admits she doesn’t want to get married or have kids I will actually have some respect for her! She could do genuine good for other girls feeling that way…I’m undecided if I want kids and I’m 28 and it’s starting to be on my mind alot…I’d love to see more influencers admit they don’t actually want kids! I do actually respect her for not having kids/getting married just because it’s the insta thing to do! She jumps on a lot of trends but I’m so glad she hasn’t jumped on that one for the sake of a few views.

‘I CAN LIVE A VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE’.

Ahh our ✨bargain basement✨ queen is her wonderful passive aggressive self on this absolute shitshow of a vidyoo. Keep dropping on them ‘two other jobs’ too hunnybun. I bet she’s sitting her fat arse on cakes and selling the videos of it.

Mental health diagnosis? The girls a job dodging, entitled, attention seeker. There. That’s my diagnosis of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘I CAN LIVE A VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE’.

Ahh our ✨bargain basement✨ queen is her wonderful passive aggressive self on this absolute shitshow of a vidyoo. Keep dropping on them ‘two other jobs’ too hunnybun. I bet she’s sitting her fat arse on cakes and selling the videos of it.

Mental health diagnosis? The girls a job dodging, entitled, attention seeker. There. That’s my diagnosis of her.
I can guarantee depop is one of those ‘businesses’

Reactions: 18
Absolutely! OCD is a shitter. Mine usually presents through organisation and things having to be in a particular place which is hard enough at the best of times when you are trying to explain to someone why you’re so distressed because they’ve moved something and I can’t get it to look ‘right’ again 🙃, but if I’m going through a difficult period it can be absolutely debilitating when I end up with painful dry skin because I’m showering 6 times a day and don’t sleep. She seems to think its ‘cute’ to pretend to have mental health problems with the hopes of sympathy and views. Her low mood is probably related to her poor diet and caffeine addiction.
Yes mine is based around order, having things in a particular way and security. When it's very bad like you with showering I end up washing my hands non stop and I need to change my clothes if anything gets on them. It could just be water but the mental anguish from that is horrendous. Her alcohol intake won't help either she drinks far too much and then add her crappy diet and caffeine intake and that's why she's got low mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Off topic but I have to mention it. I went to the petrol station earlier and someone who lives down my street works there. They turned round and asked me if I had been at college today. Carol, I am 23😭😭I left uni in 2020 Christ😭😭
I’m 22 and got asked for ID in home bargains to buy Christmas crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine hearing your fiancé would have wanted you to wait longer to propose it’s just a bit 😬😬😬
She never has anything nice to say about the proposal or the ring, I feel for Sean as it can’t be nice to have that repeatedly put on blast to all her followers😕

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Couple of things. Judgement has prevented her sharing things like this for two years. No 1, she has shared plenty in two years. No 2, most if not all judgement started after Demi was caught out on tattle, she brought it on herself.
Absolute bullshit that she's making content that makes her happy. It's like pulling teeth, clearly she's been told to upload regularly and follow a schedule and she's struggling.
I'm bored now, take it from someone who's been around longer than Demi, she's a liar, is worried about her online career and knows it's on its last legs. This video was yet again another response to tattle and is incredibly damaging lol, the followers watching will get curious and Google. These threads will be the first hit. Foolish foolish girl, I always notice new posters here after each one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do they have bouncers on the gates ready to refuse entry if you aren't wearing red lippy 😂
yeah, I was there yesterday and a bouncer actually punched me for having the audacity to wear clear lip gloss.

I won’t even go into what happened to my friend who wore purple lippy 😱

• Haha
Omg I Neva eva eva heard of the red lip rule, I’m going to record the security man and blast him all over my socials

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.