Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DEMI, WAKE UP!!!

What happened to her and Sean's workout routine? They have a bloody home gym for god's sake, yet she looks worse in every vlog!

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.24.00.png

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.25.21.png
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.27.42.png

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.30.04.png
Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.30.37.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She looks like a depressed housewife who’s let herself go. Honestly she thinks a ‘red lip’ will make her look put together but her greasy hair. No make up & scruffy clothes scream unhappy!!

She’d rather bury her head in the sand than confront her issues. I wonder what what Sean thinks of her ‘diagnosis’ I’d love to be a fly in n their house!

Jess looks very distant & bored on that trip- especially in the scrap book shop 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has totally copied Samantha Jo (American vlogger) for the the vlogamas intro

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never feel Jess and Demi have a genuine friendship, the fact they are both from the NE is about the only thing they have in common . I wish Jess make her own way.

Reactions: 12
Yawwn hello fresh again 🤦‍♀️ now she’s trying to punt it as restaurant quality meals and it’s cheaper than eating out all the time?! yeah but not cheaper than meal planning and cooking from scratch- not everyone are lazy lumps like you!

What did they even do in Amsterdam?! Went for food and went on a boat trip and in bed for 8.30 🤣 definitely trouble in paradise there! I think an all mighty argument followed with the tram situation. Would be interesting to see if Jess does a vlog!

Reactions: 14
Turn that frown upside down Demi!
Thinking of turning upside down, if she did a head stand and tucked her legs in she’d look like a muffin with two bloody massive candles ontop.

7720E747-8A5B-4F48-AB93-6D5B19316405.jpeg

AB661E5F-4A15-4822-BB86-32BA2EB55128.jpeg

9BCAB5C8-5303-48F6-AC2D-D7233FDF7296.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my god Jess has opted out. This is hilarious 🤣
Opted out?

Yawwn hello fresh again 🤦‍♀️ now she’s trying to punt it as restaurant quality meals and it’s cheaper than eating out all the time?! yeah but not cheaper than meal planning and cooking from scratch- not everyone are lazy lumps like you!

What did they even do in Amsterdam?! Went for food and went on a boat trip and in bed for 8.30 🤣 definitely trouble in paradise there! I think an all mighty argument followed with the tram situation. Would be interesting to see if Jess does a vlog!
I didn't watch the tram situation what happened.

Reactions: 1
Demi filming herself on the boat tour is surely one of her funniest moments ever? Surely??? I found it hilar anyhow.

Opted out?

I didn't watch the tram situation what happened.
Yeah, I think Jessica is done. She didn't even attempt to hide her irritation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Demi filming herself on the boat tour is surely one of her funniest moments ever? Surely??? I found it hilar anyhow.

Yeah, I think Jessica is done. She didn't even attempt to hide her irritation.
I do not blame her. She was only in it for the gains anyway. Her channel has developed since meeting Demi so she doesn't need her

Reactions: 3
That was painful to watch - they have zero friend chemistry so the whole trip just seems.... Boring.

Jess just gives off the same vibe as Aye, disinterested.

Reactions: 17
So you can't get scrapbooking stuff back home then eh Demi ? Never heard of WH Smiths, Rymans, Paperchase ? Full of 🐂💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demis content is all just show & tell- like here is the hotel room, here is the boat, here is this here is that….it’s so boring!!!

even her intro when u look back on old videos when she done that ‘I lived my days as if it was my last’ stuff was much better. Instead ‘hey guys I hope life is treating you good’ said in the flattest way ever. She’s lost her way completely & become so defensive about everything. Time to throw the towel in Big D

Reactions: 10
I’m not surprised Jess is feeling that way. The amount of digs that were just shown in that vlog alone.

“Jess has paid for 24 hours of WiFi. She can’t live without it.”

“Jess is just like.. I dont get it.”

Going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping for 12 hours whilst you’re on a 2 days trip to Amsterdam is such a shame. Jess’s trips are usually more action packed, think we know which lazy, sulky Oafs idea that was.

Also watching her pretend to be interested in the canal tour was great.”

FAC3C72B-0347-4BFC-8039-AA5CF0E24B61.jpeg
2469E36E-1111-4290-BFF1-0E270B395158.jpeg

and for my favourite screen grab:

1AD560D7-8721-469B-B31D-E48968F5746E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m not surprised Jess is feeling that way. The amount of digs that were just shown in that vlog alone.

“Jess has paid for 24 hours of WiFi. She can’t live without it.”

“Jess is just like.. I dont get it.”

Going to bed at 8:30 and sleeping for 12 hours whilst you’re on a 2 days trip to Amsterdam is such a shame. Jess’s trips are usually more action packed, think we know which lazy, sulky Oafs idea that was.

Also watching her pretend to be interested in the canal tour was great.”

View attachment 1816806View attachment 1816807

and for my favourite screen grab:

View attachment 1816810
Babyfaced hunnybun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.