Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youā€™re spot on. See how sheā€™s left this comment up.. sheā€™d delete anything that was negative about her/Sean. Definitely wants people to attack him.
but it was fine when demi was making fun of sean for ordering food on his birthday holiday. if shes going to give it she has to learn to take it

Reactions: 17
You can tell they both do each others nuts in. They both like the ā€œstatusā€ of being home owners and together for 10 years / childhood sweethearts. Itā€™s viewed as a success. Look at the way she went on about it being her forever home, not rushing into renting. Like her and Sean done it a better way than everyone else. The regular comments she gets also feeds her ego that its the picture perfect life.

I canā€™t see them ever leaving each other purely for the whole status reason and no matter how miserable they are indoors they care more about how it looks to others on the outside.

Reactions: 24
You can tell they both do each others nuts in. They both like the ā€œstatusā€ of being home owners and together for 10 years / childhood sweethearts. Itā€™s viewed as a success. Look at the way she went on about it being her forever home, not rushing into renting. Like her and Sean done it a better way than everyone else. The regular comments she gets also feeds her ego that its the picture perfect life.

I canā€™t see them ever leaving each other purely for the whole status reason and no matter how miserable they are indoors they care more about how it looks to others on the outside.
Nah I think Sean will get his head turned soon enough. He's still young but I can't see him putting up with this for another 10 yrs. He could have a better life without her but I think she uses things against him to make him stay

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m still waiting on the tattler who came on here saying that Sean had been watching her stories! SPILL THE DAMN TEA ā˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Youā€™re spot on. See how sheā€™s left this comment up.. sheā€™d delete anything that was negative about her/Sean. Definitely wants people to attack him.
Dose her little minions only see throw her eyes like she alway belittling Sean like the wardrobe clean out he bearly buys clothes when he dose get them she sells them on depop like is birthday stuff or Christmas i no she got him some trackie bottoms and t shirt them ended up for sale. She called him out on that holiday down Lincoln way were he got takeout most night but she telling him to eat the eggs and bacon and her vegan food because as normal she buys for a month for couple days because she greedy. She was sayin the milkshake was 500 cals n pizza chips etc but different when she gose out with Jess or her mam nan. Or put stop for her vagan tuna sandwich. But he tells her she got chins and everyone think he nastie well he was only tellin the true.

Reactions: 12
Totally! (I only liked that comment as I like anything thatā€™s not a butt-licking comment on her page). She defo deserves to have it served back to her. She talks to him like heā€™s a piece of tit. The ladā€™s been pushed and pushed. Sheā€™s a total cretin. Even when the segment was finished - the passive aggression in her voice ā€˜arenā€™t I a superstarā€™. No Demi, youā€™re a bleeping joke mate.

I wouldnā€™t have my fella saying that though. But to be fair, he wouldnā€™t. Cos he loves and respects meā€¦ and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Also Jess did a transformation on her bedroom I believe so of course Demi needed to copy with her office

Reactions: 6
Why does Sean always wear scruffy fleeces??? Does Demi not give him pocket money for a nice modern coat that a guy in his mid twenties would actually wear

Reactions: 14
Surprise Sean clapped back at her on a video. He takes a lot of tit from her & she deserved it. But, it makes me think that the resentment he feels toward her is growing and I honestly don't think their relationship will last much longer. They clearly annoy the tit out of each other. She can't let him play his Xbox in peace! When my fiancƩ plays his Xbox, I read on my Kindle. Sean needs down time after working Demi!

Reactions: 15
Why are they an ICK?
They look absolutely done in & also very ill fitting. Worn in/stretched out at the knees and almost boot flares at the ankles.

Also itā€™s the same jeans constantly and they are a horrible old fashioned granda colour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They look absolutely done in & also very ill fitting. Worn in/stretched out at the knees and almost boot flares at the ankles.

Also itā€™s the same jeans constantly and they are a horrible old fashioned granda colour
It sounds like you are talking about their relationship too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyoneā€™s taste but definitely to mine, they donā€™t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.