Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TigerShark

Chatty Member
If she’s just gonna moan at sean when he’s clearly on a night out enjoying himself why offer to go and pick him up. Fucking hell as soon as he got in the car she just moaned, belittled and had a go at him!

Setting up the camera walking the dogs again!? - just walk the dogs instead of trying to get shit clips of different angles of you waddling away! And stop touching the dogs arses like that it’s fucking weird

And omg I’m cringing at the fact she’s been practicing that baby it’s cold outside song - all ready for her “big moment” doing karaoke in her living room 🤦‍♀️you can also tell from the vlog that she put it on more once - she is delusional thinking she’s a good singer! Everyone else drunk, screeching and having a laugh and she’s treating it like an audition trying her best 🙈

And lastly low and behold - the views have taken a dip recently so out comes another mental health related topic. BED is no longer flavour of the month it’s now death anxiety. Going on about how happy and grateful she is but that doesn’t suit the narrative so it’s now worrying about them dying (which is inevitable) and the reasoning for her feeling fearful of death- “so I can’t make memories anymore” well fyi hunny bun - you’ll be dead you won’t be missing, feeling or doing anything 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wait_what

Imagine being Sean probs wanting to go to tenerife and getting dragged to these three kips hahah

• Haha
028FB2F8-4009-4865-9C23-1AD588E6F568.png
I
B3625D7A-70C0-49FB-935C-0B1A33B1165D.png

It annoys me to no end that she spells everything wrong all the time!! God knows what she was meant to spell on the ice skating. If I made mistakes like this at work that went out into the public I’d get some serious consequences! Just lazy and careless

• Haha

Annabel89

Chatty Member
There's no piece of music gets me more in the festive spirit than the theme tune to the Pink Panther.

• Haha

wait_what

Imagine hearing your fiancé would have wanted you to wait longer to propose it’s just a bit 😬😬😬

• Haha

Annabel89

Chatty Member
If she’s just gonna moan at sean when he’s clearly on a night out enjoying himself why offer to go and pick him up. Fucking hell as soon as he got in the car she just moaned, belittled and had a go at him!

Setting up the camera walking the dogs again!? - just walk the dogs instead of trying to get shit clips of different angles of you waddling away! And stop touching the dogs arses like that it’s fucking weird

And omg I’m cringing at the fact she’s been practicing that baby it’s cold outside song - all ready for her “big moment” doing karaoke in her living room 🤦‍♀️you can also tell from the vlog that she put it on more once - she is delusional thinking she’s a good singer! Everyone else drunk, screeching and having a laugh and she’s treating it like an audition trying her best 🙈

And lastly low and behold - the views have taken a dip recently so out comes another mental health related topic. BED is no longer flavour of the month it’s now death anxiety. Going on about how happy and grateful she is but that doesn’t suit the narrative so it’s now worrying about them dying (which is inevitable) and the reasoning for her feeling fearful of death- “so I can’t make memories anymore” well fyi hunny bun - you’ll be dead you won’t be missing, feeling or doing anything 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. If she is so concerned about dying, then why doesn't she reduce her weight so that she isn't at such a risk of early death.

• Haha

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Also that ice bar - they have one in London, sure they have one in Berlin too (correct me if I’m wrong). Like literally nothing they did was quintessentially Dutch. Didn’t even try any Dutch food, no history of Amsterdam. There are so many museums, Netherlands is famous for its artists. The Dutch love coffee, frites special, pancakes. There’s so much to do and see and they did f*ck all except sit in an Irish pub and go to some vegan place. Poor Jess, twice the IQ of Big D and getting dragged around whilst being forced to tolerate Demi’s snide quips the whole time. Looked like such a half-hearted and miserable trip.

Reactions: 20

Annabel89

Chatty Member
WTF is going on with the scrapbooking? She could take a shit between the pages and close them and it would come out looking more coordinated and coherent.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hollieamy29

Things that annoyed me on this video:
1. Click bait title and thumbnail straight off the bat. But she doesn't do that anymore as she doesn't feel 'the need to chase views'.
2. Doesn't feel 'comfortable' discussing her current health concerns yet in countless other videos trying to seek sympathy has used the mental health card more than shes swiped her own debit card in a charity shop.
3. Random video turned to scrapbooking. No one wanted a video dedicated to scrapbooking on Instagram, but she had to sneak it in somehow.
4. Travel scrap book 'of mine and Sean's holidays and travels' proceeds to have pages dedicated to trips with Jess.
5. "Center parcs 2016 is very special because that's when my grandad bill passed" weird flex but OK.
6. What the actual fuck is that page she then scrapped at the end. Is she OK?

I cant be arsed anymore ffs.

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I watched that shit show. There's no way he loves her or even likes her. He showed more love to the xbox. She showed what a idiot she is showing that. If my other half commented on my chins I definitely wouldn't show it.

• Haha