Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TigerShark

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute idiot. She’s an impulsive person at the start of the week yet likes everything to be planned and thought out by the end of the week?!

She wanted to buy new furniture and the mental health / impulsive spin was to excuse the fact she’s tone deaf as lots of people are not an any position to buy new furniture just to change the colour.

Also don’t think for a second she was sceptical about going to Turkey. She would’ve bit the guys hand off for that freebie! the whole speech she gave was to come across as a humble individual which clearly works on her viewers going by the comments.

Who the fuck sets up a camera, records their partner playing Xbox and starts singing? The only reaction for the camera was hers! Why didn’t she filum the conversation of Sean finding it hilarious? Oh yeah cos it never happened!

What I found hilarious was when he was like “get off me” 🤣 there is zero happiness in that relationship and those were yet more clips that show that!

Reactions: 20

BigMavis

VIP Member
She is quite thick and uncultured. I don't know why she bothers travelling anywhere. When she came to Ireland she sat in the carpark of a shop and marvelled at the change, whilst trying to push it on us that she had an emotional attachment to the fucking shop, remembered the smell etc. Actual nutter 😂

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I have a confession….

I missed the whole London thing, so I accept ‘London‘ as Demi lore but I don’t actually know what it refers to 😭

• Haha

olc22

Such a stark difference between Demi and Jess’ ads for hello fresh! Demi sponsored section was halfhearted filmed the day after with one clip of the food, whereas Jess showed more of how the food comes, her cooking the meals and how they turned out.
Also the trip to amsterdam……. If it wasn’t sponsored (not that I could tell anyway?) why didn’t they just fly over then they could have had more time? I don’t think it was the sort of trip Jess intended on whatsoever - drinking in an ‘Irish’ bar that you could literally go to anywhere????? I literally rolled my eyes when they were at the ice bar cos just the other day me and my bf were talking about how some people think it’s the epitome of a trip to Amsterdam (no offence if you like it I just always like going to less commercial places when I’m away)
THEN when she was showing the view from their hotel room and she said it’s very French and reminds her of France!? I Cba if I was Jess i would not be able to hold my tongue at multiple points of the trip 😅
She obviously doesn’t understand that Trams go in both directions and you can’t just get on the right number without checking it’s destination 🥴
someone said earlier that Demi was cramping Jess’ style and I completely agree. Jess is clearly going for the ‘clean girl’ minimal vibe with her hair and outfits and Demi just can’t seem to get it right with her outfits - there’s elements of things that could work but the execution is awful, I’m looking forward to seeing Jess’ vlog just to see it from her perspective

BigMavis

VIP Member
She'll put on another 2 stone and whinge about it, roll out the healthy sponsored micro meals for a video and it'll not be mentioned again until she's put on another 2 stone, whinge about then roll out the healthy sponsored micro meals for a video.....again and again and again and again and again.
Seriously I'm watching her for about 4 years and the only thing that's changed is her dress size ⬆ thattaway.

0000001j*

She’s so infatuated with Jess it’s actually laughable,she’s in love with her 😂 Never once have a seen her look at Sean like that!

• Haha
  • Sick

Ceebee

Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyone’s taste but definitely to mine, they don’t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms
Watch your back girl, Big D will be foaming at the mouth reading this 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BaileyMC

VIP Member
What child looks and weighs the same has a 7 tonne lorry? Might be why you didn’t get asked for ID big D

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Filmed Sean playing the xbox to let people know how bolshy he is. We see you Demi. I'd be bolshy too if someone was annoying me on my down time.
She wants people to attack him. You don't do that to someone you love, it's beyond petty at this point.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Like just about everyone else has said she hopes people will attack him and say poor Demi what she has to put up with. This isn't love its a bad relationship, interesting though that this started once she addressed that it was her being the ABUSER. What she's actually doing is referred to as DARVO. She's a bad human!
Anyway I think its quite sad that grandma arrives early for essentially every engagement, indicating just how lonely she is and lazy arse does fuck all for her but use her for content. I know we all have dependents and can't do everything but seriously she knows but has no emotions apart from those a narcissist exhibits.

• Heart

anything at all

VIP Member
A few mins into the new video and I just want to say, it's very telling that Sean asks Demi if she wants a 'secret meatball pizza' 😅 Demi getting exposed!!
I thought the same! drunk people often blab out things they shouldn't as well so I recon our vegan queen isn't completely vegan!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her to mispronounce all the traditional Turkish foods and complain it’s not vEGaN enough

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
You can pause the vidyo at any point you wish and you'll get a new facial expression from her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Watched her recent video. I’m crying in laughter at her getting excited over different coloured paper 😂😭 also when she got her dad the Ralph Lauren jumper and said ‘I’ve never seen it with the writing on the collar and it was only £4’ yeah hun that’s because it’s the probably FAKE 😂

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
She can't own up to anything. She just deletes and blocks you or sticks stories on Tik toks or Instagram sending people to abuse others. She's never heard of so many things either. Rules I've never heard of rules 😂😂😂
It’s nearly the anniversary of the car park debacle where she had literally never heard of the parking situation in all her 8 years of driving. Belugas shouldn’t be operating a vehicle anyway.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh here we go complaining about the dick pics. This is hilarious. Demi you're encouraging it, I mean we do experience unsolicited pictures but we're not all liking mens comments saying they enjoy seeing the shape of our fanny. I'd slap the face of anyone saying anything like that to me, I certainly wouldn't send them a thumbs up.