Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chicken_chaser

So many digs at Sean in the first 3 minutes!! No wonder he looks fed up all the time, she just keeps on and on at him. First the, did you come here as a child? Oh no you probably went disney florida etc etc (said in a snarky jealous way), then calling him a snob because he wouldn't go on the slingshot ride there... way to treat him big D :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
The channel has totally lost its way. I love a charity shop but she just seems to buy random rubbish. She seems manic at the moment. I get the feeling she is going into panic mode trying desperately to find something interesting to Vlog.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Couple of things. Judgement has prevented her sharing things like this for two years. No 1, she has shared plenty in two years. No 2, most if not all judgement started after Demi was caught out on tattle, she brought it on herself.
Absolute bullshit that she's making content that makes her happy. It's like pulling teeth, clearly she's been told to upload regularly and follow a schedule and she's struggling.
I'm bored now, take it from someone who's been around longer than Demi, she's a liar, is worried about her online career and knows it's on its last legs. This video was yet again another response to tattle and is incredibly damaging lol, the followers watching will get curious and Google. These threads will be the first hit. Foolish foolish girl, I always notice new posters here after each one.

• Heart

thewrightstuff

One of the comments on that Instagram video she just posted says “some men love this haha” and she replied “I mean each to their own” ??? What does that even mean?? She makes it sound like it’s weird that some men like bigger women but she is…one…

• Haha

Ccapf

VIP Member
Sounds bad but can she seriously stop talking about Bill. She talks about that man so much I feel like he's everyone's grandparent at this point. Let him rest now demi. Stop seeking sympathy.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I got 6 sessions on the NHS- waited about 14 weeks and they told me it wouldn’t touch the sides 🥴private was £55 a session,

I think she’s got bipolar- it would explain the lashing out, passive aggression & ‘impulsive’ behaviour
I don't think she does at all. You can have all those with simple depression.

You may notice as well it's the time of year she starts seeking sympathy. She does this every single year. It's nothing new at all. It's always the mental health card and it fucks me right off. Sick of influencers taking the piss out of real life issues to gain money and views. If you are going to talk about it actually show us what you have instead of beating around the bush and trying to get people talking to then put out a video. It's a piss take! All money and attention orientated. She's just a freak who needs constant validation and attention.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Spotted this moment in Jess' recent video where Doodles' face slips and she has to reset it to try and look 'normal'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm not even going to bother.
How this bitch isn't signing on is beyond me. Everything is paid for by us despite that. I wouldn't even mind if it was my tax
Demi you're useless

• Heart

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I'd like to know what these two other businesses are of Demi's because surely as a business person you would promote those businesses even if you only owned part of them. She promotes nothing but vinted, depop and whatever she's paid to promote. They can't be making much money. I just think she sees depop and vinted as a business. It's all for her fantasy lifestyle, the oh I can buy another house if I want to.. Demi you are under a mortgage for the first house! If you have the money to buy a second home why not just use that to pay off your first house so you have that security. You moan about the cost of everything but yet you are saying you have enough money to buy a second home. I don't believe a single word she says because of the lies she has told. She lost her morals and believability years ago.

ponypie22

VIP Member
‘I CAN LIVE A VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE’.

Ahh our ✨bargain basement✨ queen is her wonderful passive aggressive self on this absolute shitshow of a vidyoo. Keep dropping on them ‘two other jobs’ too hunnybun. I bet she’s sitting her fat arse on cakes and selling the videos of it.

Mental health diagnosis? The girls a job dodging, entitled, attention seeker. There. That’s my diagnosis of her.

• Heart

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
and we are supposed to believe these are the same person
She is so damaging with her portrayal of her own body.
People will see her and it'll cause huge body dysmorphia issues for people who are younger.
People who wear the same dress size will look at these photos and think they are bigger and what not.
If you're body positive then embrace it. Be body positive. Don't photo shop be true to yourself. Demi if you're reading this, if you are not happy with your body do something physically to sort it out, don't use photo shop - it's dangerous to impressionable people!!!

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
She knows.... she's reading here.
She knows its being said he lurks on hot stuff insta.
Thats why she's trying to prove he's into her.
She knows we think she's abusive towards him.
Thats why she's trying to show him being hateful towards her.
On a serious note nobody has to stay in a relationship like this, it won't change. As you can see Demi is always one step a head. If you're in a relationship like this the other party will go out of their way to make you look like the bad guy.
There is help. I'm laughing at the two of them, but there is a serious side to this, she's chipping away at him and he's reactivate. Thats where it becomes a bit of a grey area, but I see it, Sean would need a lot of support to leave her, if he made that choice he'd probably be happier.

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Having a fat face doesn’t equal baby face. She looks horrendous for her age. I’m 6 years older than Demi and she looks much older than me. Fucking munter!

• Haha
All of the b&b’s looked a bit shit in my opinion. The first one looked like it was on a working farm with loads of rubbish right next to it. The second one looked like a storage unit and the third was just a novelty, but the inside looked basic and dirty with no privacy because it was more or less on top of the caravans. The only nice thing was the views, but the lass lives in the north of England with beautiful countryside and beaches on her doorstep so why drive 7 hours for one?