Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
Latest video, Sean can’t be any more uninterested. He’s clearly so embarrassed walking around with her while she’s vlogging. Makes me cringe for her trying to get some conversation going and he clearly would rather be anywhere else than there with her

Reactions: 22

Professor Pepper

The other "influencahs" faces when she was filming them eating on the first night, how awkward was that 😆 those girls were giving her right evils

Imagine going to an ancient city full of history and not seeing anything except your hotel and some shops. Oh no, I won't go see the hagia sophia etc, I'll just sit here and stuff me face all day and call it ✨ content✨

You can pause the vidyo at any point you wish and you'll get a new facial expression from her.
That plastic, babypoo-coloured jacket needs burning

• Haha
Speaks volumes when Jess is more charismatic on her solo trips than she is on a trip with Demi. Rather be alone than spending time with DEMZ.

Also the whole ‘didn’t know tulips were associated with Amsterdam’ 🥴 she’s so thick it’s unbelievable

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think its the fact she's so serious about her decorations and pushing this emotive side of it.
Some people do tacky Christmas in an ironic way and it works. Demis house is like a retirement home peppered with insta trends circa 2018.
Nicest decoration in the place is Sean's wood stacker. Even her Christmas Village was terrible, how is that even possible???? I've never seen a bad one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wait_what

Deffo read on here that we were slagging her saying she didn’t look 18 so whacked some pony tails in

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
The way she says she doesn't have enough Christmas ornaments to decorate the full house, yet that poor living room has about 478 different tacky ornaments on every surface imaginable. Her decor isn't over the top and tacky in a funny way - she just has a very very poor taste.

Every time she says "me nana" it sounds like she says "banana"

• Haha

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Lol she stayed in the Easyhotel, they are absolutely shite ours stunk of swellage, way too hot and no windows. Absolutely tiny room. Horrible!!

It was like £200 for one night, cheapest we could find didn't realise quite how budget it was. Never again.

That doesn’t sound too different from Demi’s house tbh

• Haha