Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she did was buy scrapbook crap because she's desperate for everyone to like scrapbooking. Sorry not going to happen. It's a hobby that should be kept to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf, is she trolling us now. The hair is one thing but spending most of that tit show talking about scrapbooking well she’s positively certifiable

Reactions: 8
Red coat like Hayley cropper off coronation street 🤣🤣🤣

wtf has she done with her hair?? She trying to make her self look younger because we all said she looks like a haggard old woman when she has no make up on🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The channel has totally lost its way. I love a charity shop but she just seems to buy random rubbish. She seems manic at the moment. I get the feeling she is going into panic mode trying desperately to find something interesting to Vlog.

Reactions: 19
I feel like she puts these pictures of her doing ugly faces or strange expressions so if anyone says about how she looks, she can say she doesn't care or that she's doing it on purpose 😭

The most recent video is so lazy, just clips of random stuff in the charity shop and then her doing a voiceover going ooo nice, ooo VINTIDGE

Reactions: 13
I was watching it and noticed a black sleeve when she picked something up but in the car she had a pattern sleeve 🙄 recycle demz back at it
CCF39C67-011D-491A-8745-812982C4F698.png
F4D1E74C-49D1-4064-B65F-C525BB924F08.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched her latest video and despite the buying she did in Amsterdam and the fact that her fam are buying her scrapbooking supplies.. I’d say give it a few months and then supplies will land back in a charity shop. The obsessiveness over the scrapbooking is a bit weird. I like keeping my memory box and what not with little bits in it but that’s overkill…. Like it’s not meaningful to cut out random tit and stick it to a page. It actually resembles something that a kid would create who you’ve given a sticker book to.
I’m all for adults having creative hobbies but the lack of thought that even goes into that hobby is worrying. Idk about you guys but I’m that busy with life that when I have time to do a hobby I like I want it to be meaningful. E.g painting a beautiful picture. I feel like chaos of sticking random stuff to a page shows the level of patience and care she has towards not only her new found hobby but also her work life. It resembles the mean girls burn book.

It’s just worrying like… I feel like to an extent the likes of molly mae or even way smaller scale - Jess for example, thinks about how their viewers will perceive their content… and takes that into account and that is why people grow to like them. Demi doesn’t have that thought process. It’s like she can’t look beyond herself and what she likes. It’s fine if she’s happy but I think we can all see that she’s losing views. She’s isn’t relatable and showing her domestics with her partner is very hard to watch.. I don’t find any of the clips where they are being rude and abusive toward one an other funny. I find it shocking she finds it funny at all. Also I find it crazy to think she is comfortable posting that on a platform open to his employer/coworkers/family etc. it’s embarrassing. Why would we/viewers want to see that?? It paints a horrible image of her. That cannot be mended by watching her obsess over scraps of paper and sticker books. I feel like she needs to take a serious look at her life and consider quitting YouTube until she figures out who she actually is. That is not a feat against her but it’s to help her. She is stuck in a serious rut.

I can’t see it ending well other wise. Fair dues to Jess, going to start watching her stuff maybe

Reactions: 10
The channel has totally lost its way. I love a charity shop but she just seems to buy random rubbish. She seems manic at the moment. I get the feeling she is going into panic mode trying desperately to find something interesting to Vlog.
I think the fact she asked on her insta, filmed the video, edited it and released it in a matter of days has really shown her limitations in making decent content. It’s just so lazy and like she bought any old crap JUST to make a vide-yo! She was dying for scrapbooking to be picked on that poll so she threw any old shite together. Cos she’s up herself and thinks people care about scrapbooking. Scrapbooking will end up on the scrap heap like everything else she does:
Calorie counting & fitness
Zumba
Meal planning
Using things up
Home gym
Acting

Reactions: 11
I think the fact she asked on her insta, filmed the video, edited it and released it in a matter of days has really shown her limitations in making decent content. It’s just so lazy and like she bought any old crap JUST to make a vide-yo! She was dying for scrapbooking to be picked on that poll so she threw any old shite together. Cos she’s up herself and thinks people care about scrapbooking. Scrapbooking will end up on the scrap heap like everything else she does:
Calorie counting & fitness
Zumba
Meal planning
Using things up
Home gym
Acting
She has no staying power with anything. Demi basically made that video all about scrapbooking by going to a charity shop to buy loads of scrapbook crap.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.