Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder what she'll do for xmas, pretty sure last year she went to her mums and sean went to his. Kinda odd

Reactions: 9
Watched her recent video. I’m crying in laughter at her getting excited over different coloured paper 😂😭 also when she got her dad the Ralph Lauren jumper and said ‘I’ve never seen it with the writing on the collar and it was only £4’ yeah hun that’s because it’s the probably FAKE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, opened this thread to see Demis vagina lips. Thank you tattlers 😫
It looks like she has two gammon joints stuffed in her knickers

The difference between these two pictures and she still claims she doesn’t edit! The first was posted to her Demi Donnelly Instagram and the second to her Demi doodles one 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In her latest video she looks like she needs a carer, like you see those people who are special and need support. not good at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear her videos just get more and more crap. She just hasn't got any real interest in creating good content. It's all total bullshit and it mostly has Jess in because she cannot do her own videos

Reactions: 4
I'm not even going to bother.
How this witch isn't signing on is beyond me. Everything is paid for by us despite that. I wouldn't even mind if it was my tax
Demi you're useless

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Still waiting for the Xmas videos she was making earlier this year when people spotted Xmas Decs in her video and she said she was making Xmas content , more like you're a lazy slob who couldn't be bothered putting them away after Xmas !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can tell Jess really wanted to be there. And filmed with the AUTUMINAL decor still in the background. Lazy

Reactions: 10
She is such a lazy person. No effort whatsoever into any of her videos. She uses Jess for content and Jess uses her for gains. The winner is Jess because Demi' views are shocking and no one has followed her. Jess has gained following although her views are so up and down. I think people are beginning to see what we see with them both. Jess has been the better editor the one who puts the effort in and has good creative ideas where as Demi just does the bare minimum no effort no creativity crap editing and basically just boring as duck.

Also I don't understand why they don't spend Christmas day together. I think she's a bit pathetic to be honest. She is such a baby and loves to be the centre of attention. I think if she invited everyone to her house for Christmas she'd be sharing the limelight with everyone and she'd hate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It's been up 5 hours and only 1k views. I definitely think Demi buys views as well.

Reactions: 1
Lol it's been up 14hrs and had 2.8k views. Demi that should tell you no one gives tit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.