Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Another tone deaf vlog bragging about free trips when lots of people are on the breadline and can barely afford to eat. She is a trollop. Also she isn't impulsive. How can she say one minute she's impulsive and the next she hates things being last minute. Impulsive isn't just about redecorating your shitty office Demi. She's just a total freak.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Annabel89

Chatty Member
I think part of what sometimes make someone look younger than their age is if they have a slim, teenage type build. Demi looks more like she has eaten a few teenagers. 😂

• Haha

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
Every one of those Airbnb’s was below average and I genuinely wouldn’t pay money to stay in either of them 😳

Anyone need a new pic?

CB542D84-3BDA-4C5D-95BD-18EEB4069C16.jpeg
2BD10CD7-3633-4C72-9DBC-54CCEED25CB5.jpeg

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Welcooooome hunnybuns back to another thread, we’re getting through more threads than Demis had mini breaks this year.

well done to @BaileyMC

end of the last thread saw wor Dems finally get her big break on TV…on a programme about Poundland on channel 5 no less!

her and Sean may or may not have had sex on their latest mini break…we don’t fancy trying to figure out wherther they did or not 🙃

She may or may not have also shown us all her nice shap fanny, her accidentally vegan honeypot, her accidentally vegan beef flaps

anyone else want to recap?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Remember guys people with nice Christmas decor aren't real, it's fake like the beautiful people on Instagram. Beauty does not exist.

• Haha

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She’s so infatuated with Jess it’s actually laughable,she’s in love with her 😂 Never once have a seen her look at Sean like that!
Maybe this is why she doesn’t want to get married…she wants to drink from the accidentally vegan furry cup 👀

• Haha
  • Sick

BinglyBong

VIP Member
Loving the comments on the latest vidyooo.
I think people are just getting sick of her, she's shot herself in the foot doing this video right after that poundland show because it's clearly obvious that those poundland clothing she had were part of that budget she was given

mklanch

VIP Member
You’re spot on. See how she’s left this comment up.. she’d delete anything that was negative about her/Sean. Definitely wants people to attack him.
but it was fine when demi was making fun of sean for ordering food on his birthday holiday. if shes going to give it she has to learn to take it

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
The day she admits she doesn’t want to get married or have kids I will actually have some respect for her! She could do genuine good for other girls feeling that way…I’m undecided if I want kids and I’m 28 and it’s starting to be on my mind alot…I’d love to see more influencers admit they don’t actually want kids! I do actually respect her for not having kids/getting married just because it’s the insta thing to do! She jumps on a lot of trends but I’m so glad she hasn’t jumped on that one for the sake of a few views.

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Shes got some cheek mentioning the way people say nougat and asking where the r is at the end given the way they pronounce it! Where's the fucking W and the end of mirror you absolute buffoon!!
Good point!! 😂 Or Vlogermass, Siri Lanka, Pompous grass, Kazebow, Mudrad, etc etc.

(And besides, nougat is French. Then again the French speak better English than Big D does so there’s no hope for her)

• Haha

BinglyBong

VIP Member
What is her channel anyway. Is it fashion? Is it holidays? Is it about how much tat to buy? Is it what she gets gifted? What the actual hell is her channel even about. She has no direction at all.