Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I think Jess reads here and is beginning to see why people dislike Demi so much because she can actually see it in real life. Demi is boring she goes on holiday to drink and eat. You can do that at home. Holidays are for sight seeing and doing things you wouldn't do at home. The bullshit about how much money she has and her businesses is just laughable. I don't like Jess because I think she is just as bad as most of them. The plus about her is that she gives good content her editing is great and she really puts her heart and soul into it. I would always choose Jess over Demi though because even with her flaws of being like most of them she really does try.

Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
Mixed messages, she loves her body, she doesn't love her body, Sean loves her stomach, Sean slags her chins. I think she's trying way too hard, as many people have already said they live like an old married bickering couple, but somehow we're meant to believe they're loves young dream. Tell you what is obvious they're entirely co dependent, which is weird and unhealthy for two twenty somethings who are essentially house mates with a financial commitment. This is Demi all over trying to push relationships as something they're not, she's too intense even with friendships and I think she lacks skills in that area.
How was that video full of content and still total shot.

amyy

VIP Member
sorry but is she just gunna keep getting fatter? When will she realise she is dangerously overweight

• Haha

Greenlentils

VIP Member
New one: https://yewtu.be/watch?v=v6kLvrpSKf0

Some highlights:
0.54: Christmas 'attear'
2.44: Tree wobbling as she dances
6.24: The list of family members who are no longer with us...starting with a bloody dog!
7.25: A long rant about her tree-barrassment. No one actually gives a shit about her Xmas decor.
10.07: 'Wonderland' animals

• Haha
‘I CAN LIVE A VERY VERY VERY COMFORTABLE LIFE’.

Ahh our ✨bargain basement✨ queen is her wonderful passive aggressive self on this absolute shitshow of a vidyoo. Keep dropping on them ‘two other jobs’ too hunnybun. I bet she’s sitting her fat arse on cakes and selling the videos of it.

Mental health diagnosis? The girls a job dodging, entitled, attention seeker. There. That’s my diagnosis of her.
I can guarantee depop is one of those ‘businesses’

0000001j*

This girl is honestly trying to hard to be quirky,impulsive and spontaneous.She’s forcing a personally that really isn’t hers and it’s giving me second hand embarrassment,I can read right though that bitch.

She has more money than sense the fucking office looked like shit from the day they done it up,she took over the spare bedroom and now taking over the “red room”.This is Sean’s house as well as her the poor boy can’t even play his games cause the fat bastard is there recording him and turning the TV down or off completely.Why can’t he have one room to himself?

I think she’s starting to realise how awful tacky and cringe she is with her home decor compared to Jess (who she’s trying to mould herself into) that’s I why she’s now selling everything and buying everything new.

Her constant “funny faces” and quoting of viral TikToks and videos is honestly just sad to watch at this point.She’s so out of touch with herself and riddled with insecurities,desperately trying to cling on to her nonexistent social media “fame”.

lastpass

Chatty Member
I think the only reason she does the scrap booking is to feel better about her life. She seems to struggle to keep friends, is more distant from her family since moving out and her relationship died months, if not years ago. The scrap booking allows her to romantic her life, paint it out as a pretty picture and reminisce. It's definitely some form of coping mechanism.

and I'd like to add there's nothing wrong with that. Creative outlets are great and can help you silence your brain. Doesn't' resolve your problems tho, you gotta make changes to improve your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I think she's desperately waiting for someone to specifically ask her to do some scrapbooking, but they're not cos nobody cares! Why not just keep it as your own private hobby that you love love love. She did the same with the asmr crap, again nobody gives a fuck

• Haha

TigerShark

Chatty Member
What's going on with her armpits 😳
It was hilarious when she sat down and looked completely different in that dress. All the bulgy bits round her arms 🤢

Why do they both act so hard done by being plus sized! You’d think they have a daily struggle buying clothes but they don’t! So many places cater for all sizes!

If it’s such a struggle to find clothes then they should get off their fat arses and do something about their weight!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Like seriously. Just put the house on the market and end this now 😂
It's so fucked up It's unreal. Her trying to pass off his passive aggressiveness as banter is hilarious when she would throw him under a bus if she could. She'd be outta there like a shot of nice shap fanny man was solvent and totally into her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17