Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always do 1 - 1.1.5 hours cleaning every day??? Absolute tit that's hilarious 😆😆😆 you ain't kidding anyone amber

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hello fresh is back 🤣 what she mean her diet I didn't no she was on one and as for ordering take out I that that was all down to Sean. Half her food out freezer go shopping why she so lazy

Reactions: 7
Can someone find out when she first started using skin and me, she says it saved her skin the last year but I’m sure she was using drunk elephant for most of the year 🤔

Reactions: 12
She’s fkin deluded!! Try working an actual full time job then running a house, no wonder she doesn’t want kids- she would have a meltdown 🤣 I’ve never known anyone move in with their partner & regret everything about it! I bet Yawn is thrilled 😁 they’ve both been Molly coddled at their parents so can’t even do basic jobs in the house. How embarrassing for them.

New vidyo just admitting to be a scruffy cow, not showering 🤢 recans she doesn’t have greasy hair 🤣🤣 she puts so many products in her hair no wonder it’s like a chip pan.

Shes so so so grateful for her friends but nothing about Sean 🤣🤣 wouldn’t surprise me if he runs off with someone else

Reactions: 17
Demi new video is ten minutes of her bigin her self up on hair nails doin tans n tit first of all she move out home in her mid 20s not like she still a child
she goin on that she thought she won't ready she made a big mistake. She been with Sean how long by this stage only mistake she made was buyin dogs and moving in same time witch everyone said when she did it.

And going on about her and meal not eatin together and buyin take out well she at home all day n can't do a meal most them r frozen ready meals so not like she stands chopping tit up
🤣🤣 And the fall out with a friend

Harry. still not sayin why 🤣. I'd love to no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
16 minutes of pure narcissism. Nice one Demz. The comments on that vidyooo blow my mind. How people think that SHE’S an inspiration. Bone idol lard arse who makes scrapbooks. They all need to get in the sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should be extremely grateful she has that house never mind moaning about having to run it. Thick as pig tit, zero skills to offer society, useless 'job' as an 'influencer'. She is getting a lot out of life in return for what she offers.

Reactions: 15
She should be extremely grateful she has that house never mind moaning about having to run it. Thick as pig tit, zero skills to offer society, useless 'job' as an 'influencer'. She is getting a lot out of life in return for what she offers.
i mean but what does she do as an influencer that she is so proud of? what has she achieved? the only thing shes managed to do is steal a living!
influencers in general do nothing other than sell a fake life online. fake happiness, fake relationships, fake finances.
youtube is slowly dying and all the stupid people like demi are not going to continue making a living from it anymore. then what can she fall back on? she has no skill and does nothing. she cannot stick to a schedule and is lazy.
its not like she has a business and youtube is her little side hobby for extra income. its her everything, financially and emotionally.
she needs to be looking into other income options and get a real job. and that doesnt mean just switch over to tiktok!

Reactions: 13
My jaw is on the floor with that video. I can't believe how vapid she is. This girl wouldn't know hardship if it slapped her in the face...what in the world was she talking about her hair, skin and nails so long for? How is that changing your life babe? Absolute twit.

I kinda feel sorry for her actually she's clearly experienced no life.

Reactions: 25
You'd think she was having to manage some grand estate the way she whinges about running her hoose 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i mean but what does she do as an influencer that she is so proud of? what has she achieved? the only thing shes managed to do is steal a living!
influencers in general do nothing other than sell a fake life online. fake happiness, fake relationships, fake finances.
youtube is slowly dying and all the stupid people like demi are not going to continue making a living from it anymore. then what can she fall back on? she has no skill and does nothing. she cannot stick to a schedule and is lazy.
its not like she has a business and youtube is her little side hobby for extra income. its her everything, financially and emotionally.
she needs to be looking into other income options and get a real job. and that doesnt mean just switch over to tiktok!
I don't think people make much money on Tik tok.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.