Demi Donnelly #43 Food, flaps and shaking her baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren't people happy with it Demi? Hmm I wonder! Well for starters it's a US brand that not only charges 20% VAT but massive shipping charges as well. Then you have the matter than none and I mean none of these were even purchased by you. Lastly you'd never buy anything from these brands either. All you ever care about is free stuff and money! Your following are getting sick of your lack of morals and greedy selfish attitude.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Why aren't people happy with it Demi? Hmm I wonder! Well for starters it's a US brand that not only charges 20% VAT but massive shipping charges as well. Then you have the matter than none and I mean none of these were even purchased by you. Lastly you'd never buy anything from these brands either. All you ever care about is free stuff and money! Your following are getting sick of your lack of morals and greedy selfish attitude.
It’s the fact she’s making out she “tried something different” when she even says herself at the start of the video the brand APPROACHED HER!! She’d be nowhere near this brand or this haul had they not got in touch to give her a pay cheque!

Why do the braindead not pick up on this 🤔

P.s RIP Christine’s comments 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s talking about doing a sustainable haul yet her clothes literally flew over from america 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m not convinced Big D actually knows what ‘sustainable’ means
She probably doesn't actually understand the meaning of the word. Such a grifter.
Snap 🤣

Love Island tonight got me wondering what dems would call her first born?
Amber Applecarplay Elsdon has a ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't buy any of that stuff, she certainly wouldn't want to pay the 20% VAT or shipping costs but she expects her following to spend that and line her pockets! I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than line her pockets. She thinks just because they have a sustainable section it makes them a good brand, no Demi it doesn't.

Reactions: 8
ive never seen someones face look so bleeping weird when they talk. its constantly crumpled up. she NEVER has her face just resting in a normal position!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She responded to my comment

Guys…. Is it true?
Surely not …. ????
She is thicker than a concrete wall, also sick of seeing her rooting for gold when her hungry flaps eat whatever clothing is between her legs, worse thing is ppl buy this shite from her depop

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.