Demi Donnelly #43 Food, flaps and shaking her baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her choice of necklace just emphasises her many chins and gives the illusion she has even more than the Five Golden Chins already hanging there
She literally lost he neck. It's just sitting on her shoulders at the point.

Reactions: 11
I bet she was so thrilled with this video 🤣🤣 virtually everyone is on the same page with their comments about how crap the brand is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Princess Polly has a ‘sustainable’ range named…..

Lonely Whale 🐋

perfect for our beluga queen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yodellers were like stop ruining this fabulous new app talking about some lass from Newcastle nobody has heard of 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The comments are terrible on the latest video lol.
She needs to find a sustainable British brand and use her own money to do a haul.
She annoys the tit out of me when she pretends to care about sustainability, whilst buying tons of plastic packaged snacks and meals and using crappy clothing brands. Has She not seen the article online today about where all the used clothes end up from places line shein etc. But She doesn't care about that does she?

Reactions: 17
christine sinclair 'potato head' comment on her recent video has me dying. so direct but to the point so own up who is it :ROFLMAO: also what happened to shrek?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
i miss yodel days :ROFLMAO: they were actually the funniest things to read id be cackling in bed😂😂
SAME!!
Just the fact that Tattlers were inviting all of Newcastle to Big D’s BBQ-hut for a good night out… Still giggling thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.