Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to ask.... what in the devil's nutsack is that reel.

It's so awkward, I can't stop watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs a new job, STAT! She’s a bleeping joke. I’ve said it many a time before, and I’ll happily say it again… she influences me to do THE EXACT OPPOSITE to her. Jog on Demz.

Reactions: 17
How is any of this flattering? Why can’t she just wear something that suits her?

View attachment 1271842View attachment 1271843View attachment 1271844View attachment 1271846View attachment 1271847
Is she trying to be some kind of celebrity that's being followed by photographers lol

She needs a new job, STAT! She’s a bleeping joke. I’ve said it many a time before, and I’ll happily say it again… she influences me to do THE EXACT OPPOSITE to her. Jog on Demz.
I'd never buy anything she or Jess promotes. Just shite utter shite

Reactions: 9
Also… is our body positive queen calling herself fat?
There's no problem with her calling herself fat and still being body positive, it's the fat BUT cute that's the problem. Implying that you can't be both/that she's only cute despite of being fat

That's besides the point though, because our Body Posi queen is not actually body positive.

Reactions: 14
Demi's dad reminds me of Les from Benidorm, and to top it off he's also a geordie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing jess remembers most at the event she first met demi at was they had unlimited endless drinks, demi interrupts and says unlimited FOOD and drinks.. Just sums em up don't it. Pair of greedy user fat bastards.

Lol you got to give em a couple of points for honesty there, user online begging losers when there's families really struggling at the moment and this pair of forever teenagers jump in front of the queue with an excuse it's their "job" and they are "influencers".

Had to laugh when they said they had so many people wanting to know how they met, wow how many, 10? lol

Demi has finally found someone fatter, greedier and as transparent as her, match made in heaven.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how many people have messaged Jess about Demi. Surely Jess can see with her own eyes that Demi has stalled and isn't able to move forward anymore because of her attitude and behavior. Jess needs to realise that her channel can fail just as easily as Demi's and if we can watch Demi on apps that don't give her views we can do the same for Jess. Anyone who associates with that oinker deserves what they get. How can people respect someone who bullies vulnerable people.

The thing jess remembers at the event she first met demi at was they had unlimited endless drinks, demi interrupts and says unlimited FOOD and drinks.. Just sums em up don't it. Pair of greedy user fat bastards.
That's probably why they connect, they love to eat and drink and scam their following just so they can have endless freebies.

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=cWvMM-Cz9b8

So no one needs to give Jess views either

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep, me too. Whatever she does or says, I do the exact opposite. Lol the leather jacket and shades look, tacky generic influencer outfit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.