Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin is the worst it’s ever looked she’s well on her way to having cystic acne from all the tit she eats and drinks!

wasn’t she meant to paint the borders of all 💫10💫 doors in her house back in her vlog weeks ago? Why’s Sean doing it now?

if I hear her say IWOOT one more time I will combust.She really thinks a cheap,gifted vase makes her house feel “homely”.Does it duck.

She complains about having a house,saying the jobs never end and she’s sick of it???(like she bleeping bothers to do any of them) Does she realise how many of us graft day in and day out,rather than getting out fat rolls out on the internet and yet still cannot afford to live like she does.duck SAKE.

I know she’s addressed this before saying she’s not a council house girl (nothing wrong with that) yet runs her Mother down every occasion saying she’s never had financial stability.

I think she’s EXTREMELY insecure of her background,and it’s really coming out.She tries to act like everything she’s got now has been her reality like she’s lived the high life -She knows duck all you can literally see her pride taking over her in every video.SO bleeping UNGRATEFUL AND LAZY.

the house is dirty and looks like tit.you can tell Sean don’t like it but he just gives and does it.

no wonder his family is never in the videos.I’d put money on the fact That they dislike her and the way Sean has to live BEACAUSE of her,rather than just being private.

Her skin is the worst it’s ever looked she’s well on her way to having cystic acne from all the tit she eats and drinks!

wasn’t she meant to paint the borders of all 💫10💫 doors in her house back in her vlog weeks ago? Why’s Sean doing it now?

if I hear her say IWOOT one more time I will combust.She really thinks a cheap,gifted vase makes her house feel “homely”.Does it duck.

She complains about having a house,saying the jobs never end and she’s sick of it???(like she bleeping bothers to do any of them) Does she realise how many of us graft day in and day out,rather than getting out fat rolls out on the internet and yet still cannot afford to live like she does.duck SAKE.

I know she’s addressed this before saying she’s not a council house girl (nothing wrong with that) yet runs her Mother down every occasion saying she’s never had financial stability.

I think she’s EXTREMELY insecure of her background,and it’s really coming out.She tries to act like everything she’s got now has been her reality like she’s lived the high life -She knows duck all you can literally see her pride taking over her in every video.She acts so entitled and so over the top,rather than being grateful for what she has

the house is dirty and looks like tit.you can tell Sean don’t like it but he just gives and does it.

no wonder his family is never in the videos.I’d put money on the fact That they dislike her and the way Sean has to live BEACAUSE of her,rather than just being private.
sorry me Again but why the duck doesn’t she put the dogs stuff under the stairs rather than having a whole NURSERY for them.They are not pups any more.They are only messing up her house cause she’s to lazy to take proper care of them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The biggest thing is the suspension rest is just bulb and pipelines. And a calipers. If your mechanically minded it wouldnt cast that much it don't sound right they was advertising another one but now they're keeping it for hire car and swoping stuff over 🤷🏻‍♀️. No way would the garage keep a car to lend customer if they thought was not in good condition body wise. £1500 is to much yet she going to spend way more on a new one yet sure she said in a recent vlog she like Sean car better then hers. it as stuff hers don't I think she just wants a new car

Reactions: 6
Says the suspension is fucked on the mot history 🫣
Didn't she say they gave her a courtesy car in one breath and then said oh I'm sharing Sean's.

The biggest thing is the suspension rest is just bulb and pipelines. And a calipers. If your mechanically minded it wouldnt cast that much it don't sound right they was advertising another one but now they're keeping it for hire car and swoping stuff over 🤷🏻‍♀️. No way would the garage keep a car to lend customer if they thought was not in good condition body wise. £1500 is to much yet she going to spend way more on a new one yet sure she said in a recent vlog she like Sean car better then hers. it as stuff hers don't I think she just wants a new car
My brother is a mechanic I am asking him. She said that a car had diesel spilt in it or something and they were taking all the parts from one car to another.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When she was going on about “ the age of the car is not worth it”….is the car not 7 years old? It’s not even that old for a car. As a car ages any normal and sensible person prepares themselves for wear and tear repairs. The garage story is a bit suss they’re probably amazed this idiot is just shrugging this car off as being “dead”

Reactions: 8
Anyone know the Reg of the car? Bet the garage is selling it on there are a few on fB marketplace, her story just didn’t add up!.
I honestly couldn't understand what she was on about. It made no sense

Reactions: 4
I honestly couldn't understand what she was on about. It made no sense
She's basically been done over if what she is saying is true. They said it would be 1500 to repair but they are probably going to repair it and sell it on

Reactions: 5
Do we think her sinus issues could be to do with the size of her nose? It’s a little piggy thing isn’t it…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's basically been done over if what she is saying is true. They said it would be 1500 to repair but they are probably going to repair it and sell it on
It probably would be about that in fairness if they add on all the labour charges. It’s not cheap to get cars fixed at all now, especially with national wage increases being factored in.

Personally I think it’s worth getting rid of… Get something new or nearly new and there’s no MOT/servicing costs

Reactions: 2
When she was going on about “ the age of the car is not worth it”….is the car not 7 years old? It’s not even that old for a car. As a car ages any normal and sensible person prepares themselves for wear and tear repairs. The garage story is a bit suss they’re probably amazed this idiot is just shrugging this car off as being “dead”
Car is 09 I think 7 year how long she had it it's only got just over 81 on clock it's still showing as tax so surly that should been cancelled as you can nolonger sell car with tax so it should be saying untax or may/June not march 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
why does she keep putting old video clips on her tik tok? the video clips are about 3+ years old!

Reactions: 7
The only reason why she keeps getting sinusitis is because she's obese. I also think she drinks far too much.

Reactions: 11
Yes, obesity is linked to an increased risk of chronic rhinosinusitis so no surprise there. Also, about the breakfast thing again... she posted this on a public profile so it's fair game to be criticised/talked about. I'm not going to pretend it's healthy when it's not. Would she expect praise if she posted a picture of herself smoking for example? Obesity is linked to a much higher risk of chronic illness than smoking. Most comments she gets are out of concern for her health, but she just doesn't see that.

Yes, obesity is linked to an increased risk of chronic rhinosinusitis so no surprise there. Also, about the breakfast thing again... she posted this on a public profile so it's fair game to be criticised/talked about. I'm not going to pretend it's healthy when it's not. Would she expect praise if she posted a picture of herself smoking for example? Obesity is linked to a much higher risk of chronic illness than smoking. Most comments she gets are out of concern for her health, but she just doesn't see that.
We all have days where we might eat something unhealthy for breakfast, lunch or dinner but they are usually one off treats. For her it's an everyday thing. She is always eating out, having takeaways, having 1000+ calorie meals. Then she has the audacity to have ago at someone for them making valid comments when she has shamed Sean for calories before and on video. I believe she deleted the post because she read on here and it triggered her memory to what she said about Sean so she didn't want herself being called out again. She is so thick and forgets the lies and the other stuff she does and says. Demi doesn't want to lose weight because that means admiting we are right and she is wrong. If she wants to kill herself well that will be on her.

• Heart
We all have days where we might eat something unhealthy for breakfast, lunch or dinner but they are usually one off treats. For her it's an everyday thing. She is always eating out, having takeaways, having 1000+ calorie meals. Then she has the audacity to have ago at someone for them making valid comments when she has shamed Sean for calories before and on video. I believe she deleted the post because she read on here and it triggered her memory to what she said about Sean so she didn't want herself being called out again. She is so thick and forgets the lies and the other stuff she does and says. Demi doesn't want to lose weight because that means admiting we are right and she is wrong. If she wants to kill herself well that will be on her.
Oh absolutely, as I've said in one of my previous posts, I love a sweet breakfast, too. The thing with a breakfast full of industrial sugar like the one she's posted is that you'll be hungry again half an hour later as apart from maybe the banana, you've not given your body anything that's even remotely nutritious and you'll end up being hungry again in no time from lack of nutrients.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.