Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh absolutely, as I've said in one of my previous posts, I love a sweet breakfast, too. The thing with a breakfast full of industrial sugar like the one she's posted is that you'll be hungry again half an hour later as apart from maybe the banana, you've not given your body anything that's even remotely nutritious and you'll end up being hungry again in no time from lack of nutrients.
I absolutely agree. There are plenty of good options for breakfast, but Demi chooses one that is so unhealthy and then puts it all over Instagram. What does she expect! She thinks people will be rushing out the door to buy all the ingredients just to be like her. Sorry but not me. If I ate that I'd be vomiting. She is lazy, I bet shortly after she ate more junk.

Reactions: 6
We all have days where we might eat something unhealthy for breakfast, lunch or dinner but they are usually one off treats. For her it's an everyday thing. She is always eating out, having takeaways, having 1000+ calorie meals. Then she has the audacity to have ago at someone for them making valid comments when she has shamed Sean for calories before and on video. I believe she deleted the post because she read on here and it triggered her memory to what she said about Sean so she didn't want herself being called out again. She is so thick and forgets the lies and the other stuff she does and says. Demi doesn't want to lose weight because that means admiting we are right and she is wrong. If she wants to kill herself well that will be on her.
Exactly this!
It’s all about moderation and people with healthier lifestyles then make allowances during the week to fit in a treat like a takeaway or that breakfast she had.

But she makes out that people that do that sort of thing. E.g limiting their calorie intake to stay healthier / slimmer or to lose weight are restricting themselves and “life’s too short for that” she has the view of “if I want to eat something I’ll eat it”

It’s almost as if she’s sticking the finger up to say she’s above “restricting herself” so I hope she enjoys the getting out of breath constantly and the chronic sinusitis that comes with it.

I reckon jess will stick to her regime though and when she’s smaller than Demi (I say jess looks bigger now) then Demi will get jealous and maybe attempt to start something AGAIN 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly this!
It’s all about moderation and people with healthier lifestyles then make allowances during the week to fit in a treat like a takeaway or that breakfast she had.

But she makes out that people that do that sort of thing. E.g limiting their calorie intake to stay healthier / slimmer or to lose weight are restricting themselves and “life’s too short for that” she has the view of “if I want to eat something I’ll eat it”

It’s almost as if she’s sticking the finger up to say she’s above “restricting herself” so I hope she enjoys the getting out of breath constantly and the chronic sinusitis that comes with it.

I reckon jess will stick to her regime though and when she’s smaller than Demi (I say jess looks bigger now) then Demi will get jealous and maybe attempt to start something AGAIN 😂
100% agree with you. Thing is, she needs to undergo a lifestyle change if she wants to get fitter, for example eating healthy 90% of the time and treating yourself 10% of the time. I treat myself once or twice a week and I wouldn't call it restriction at all. I've come to realise that by eating healthy, nutritious foods as well as exercising, I'm being kind to myself and my body because I'm giving it everything it needs. Unfortunately you can't just go on a strict diet until you get to your weight goal, then go back to your old ways as you'll end up back where you started.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she was going on about “ the age of the car is not worth it”….is the car not 7 years old? It’s not even that old for a car. As a car ages any normal and sensible person prepares themselves for wear and tear repairs. The garage story is a bit suss they’re probably amazed this idiot is just shrugging this car off as being “dead”
The car is not 7 years old she’s had it 7 years.

How the duck does one have so many fails on their MOT??

Conclusion: her weight has fucked the suspension

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The car is not 7 years old she’s had it 7 years.

How the duck does one have so many fails on their MOT??

Conclusion: her weight has fucked the suspension
The weight of her in that little car finally taking its toll

The breakfast reel is gone 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this!

Demi just needs to get her head out of her arse. She won't be able to live her life if she's seriously ill all of the time. I think Jess is just as trash as Demi. She's using her for views and following. I'd say it's paying off. Jess will dump Demi before Demi dumps her! I think Jess has just a big of an ego as Demi so sooner or later they will clash!. Neither are influencers, they just love freebies and scamming people. I'm sure they will both be on only fans soon enough if not already! They can be called the lard arse twins!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The biggest thing is the suspension rest is just bulb and pipelines. And a calipers. If your mechanically minded it wouldnt cast that much it don't sound right they was advertising another one but now they're keeping it for hire car and swoping stuff over 🤷🏻‍♀️. No way would the garage keep a car to lend customer if they thought was not in good condition body wise. £1500 is to much yet she going to spend way more on a new one yet sure she said in a recent vlog she like Sean car better then hers. it as stuff hers don't I think she just wants a new car
Yeah I agree, think she just wants a new car. I remember the clip a few vlogs back where shes in Sean's car and jokes about it being her new one. Then going on about how she loves her car but loves driving Seans so she can play the music and other stuff. Conveniently decides to put it in for an early MOT lol. Seems like an excuse to get a new one to me. Why isn't she just honest, makes a huge deal about having to get a new car and Daphne 'dying' but a few week ago she saying she kinda wants a new one. Weirdo.

Reactions: 4
Been reading on here Demz?
Yeah I don't recall any negative comments about the doors on her you tube video. So definitely read on here. Her visions not Sean's! She wants the tackiest house going and Sean has to go along with it.

Reactions: 9
It’s like she wrote that out then at the last second remembered Sean and put him in as an afterthought 😂
That's because he is an after thought. His needs or even ideas aren't welcomed. It's hers or nothing.

Those doors look absolutely tit now they were 100% better wooden
I absolutely agree, she's ruined perfectly good doors just to copy other people. It's not even her idea. The problem is the person who originally had that idea probably had it matching in with other things. Hers just clashes with everything. It's a mess

Reactions: 13
That's because he is an after thought. His needs or even ideas aren't welcomed. It's hers or nothing.

I absolutely agree, she's ruined perfectly good doors just to copy other people. It's not even her idea. The problem is the person who originally had that idea probably had it matching in with other things. Hers just clashes with everything. It's a mess
That’s the thing, she doesn’t have any ideas of her own, and no sense of style. She will have seen this style of door on Instagram/Pinterest and copied, but it’s not in line with the rest of the decor and it’s badly done, so it looks cheap and tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She had those draws done surely she could of just got the company to replace the door frames too.
Also when making my Weetabix with a DRIZZLE of honey this morning. All I could think was how did she have that much tit on her waffles!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.