Demi Donnelly #41 Daphne's demise, Sean's wandering 'Aye's, loses keys in field, rings Mam and cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcoooome to thread 41 hunnybuns! Well done to @Greenlentils

what’s been happening in demis world?

went to her friend Ashleigh’s wedding (yeah, THAT ashleigh 👀) with Sean and it almost ended up with Sean and Ashleigh running away together leaving Demi in the accidentally vegan dust. We all suspect this is what her down depressing post was about, given that she has the ring but doesn’t seem to want to progress to the I Do’s….

Daphne the yellow car finally died, we’re not sure what she’ll go for next

had an accidentally vegan breakfast that caused a ruckus in her comment section, someone said it was 500 cal but some beady eyed tattlers/insta huns more correctly estimated nearer 900 on vegan honey 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Have you seen her giving Sean those come to bed eyes hahahaha. Lad couldn’t be less interested if he tried 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s so embarrassing! The more she’s desperately trying to prove there’s some kind of spark left in her relationship the more obvious she’s making it that there isn’t! He looks like he’s just politely kissed his Nan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i said something similar about the last ‘weekly vlog’ but how does she go from tuesday to saturday in a WEEKLY vlog 😂

Reactions: 10
Why do they kiss so werid she pouts more in photos 😂. This kiss so cringe. The say talking about them having sec is erw yet she keeps kissing for the camera 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you see it or need 🔍 can she put gifted any smaller
Screenshot_20220614-205822.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I can’t be arsed to watch her new video? Faking a persona? Is Amber finally coming out? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.