Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the ends of her hair look frazzled on her insta live, don’t know why she’s bothering to put heat on it every day during lockdown and without even bothering with any heat protectant I think 🙄

Who’s on her live calling her Amber?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone watching her livestream she says she doesn’t run her depop she gives the stuff to “someone” to sort out why does she pretend she got loads of money to hire someone to do that for her
That’s the biggest crock of tit, she’s saying that because she got caught selling things she bought for much less or higher amounts claiming she had bought them for loads of money and selling her haul clothes from Everything£5 for a tenner upwards.

The photos are her grubby mits and the nasty comments are her nasty mouth.

Such a massive liar.

Reactions: 6
Had to make an account as I’ve got gossip, I came across this tweet the other day and reading the replies to the tweet as well it just sounds like it’s Demi? 🤔
0791B63D-C7EC-4F8F-8087-3264D2F99E22.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
20200525_154014.jpg

Yeah sounds like Demi...probably what prompted her "somebody runs my depop" statement earlier. If you keep saying thelie, it becomes true right?

Reactions: 22
She’s got such an unfortunate smile 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wonder if some filler would help balance it or would she need something more 🧐 that mouth is such a funny shape!
It’s like an actual grimace! I can’t deal 😂

Reactions: 1
Assumptions part 2. 'You want to settle down with Sean in the city and have kids' ha, Pacific. Its SPECIFIC YOU bleeping MORON!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact she has had to PAY Sean to be in videos is hilarious. Bet shes paying him to stay with her too.

The fact she said her and sean are "on the same wavelength in life" ermmm hunnybun...none of you want the same thing in your future???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow if you didnt want to be engaged you say no not right now
Not make a video showing you getting engaged

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.