Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew exactly what questions were going to be asked (when she commented ā€œoh we are getting through this fastā€ how would you know, youā€™re not supposed to know whatā€™s going to be asked and then at the end when she said something along the lines of thatā€™s the last one), I thought this challenge was supposed to be random questions otherwise itā€™s just a q&a?

It bothers me how she has terrible pronunciation and vocabulary and blames it on her dyslexia. Dyslexia causes complex processing issues, this is just laziness, her parents should have corrected her growing up and she would have grown out of it like most teenagers.

I know Iā€™m right having a go but as far as I am aware restriction havenā€™t eased to the point in which street parties are allowed, it did not look very distant in her insta but at the same itā€™s prohibited regardless of the distance they keep, im Scottish so the rules are still tighter up here, I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She knew exactly what questions were going to be asked (when she commented ā€œoh we are getting through this fastā€ how would you know, youā€™re not supposed to know whatā€™s going to be asked and then at the end when she said something along the lines of thatā€™s the last one), I thought this challenge was supposed to be random questions otherwise itā€™s just a q&a?

It bothers me how she has terrible pronunciation and vocabulary and blames it on her dyslexia. Dyslexia causes complex processing issues, this is just laziness, her parents should have corrected her growing up and she would have grown out of it like most teenagers.

I know Iā€™m right having a go but as far as I am aware restriction havenā€™t eased to the point in which street parties are allowed, it did not look very distant in her insta but at the same itā€™s prohibited regardless of the distance they keep, im Scottish so the rules are still tighter up here, I might be wrong.
I thought that about the first assumptions video. She was far too fast answering them as soon as her brother asked the questions. No way Demi didnā€™t look at them beforehand!

A, the smudged mascara under her eyes is infuriating. B, why is she claiming to be fully vegan when she still uses products tested on animals? C, WHY HAS SHE GOT HER TEENAGE BROTHER TO ASK HER QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX ITS SO GRIM FFS šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A, the smudged mascara under her eyes is infuriating. B, why is she claiming to be fully vegan when she still uses products tested on animals? C, WHY HAS SHE GOT HER TEENAGE BROTHER TO ASK HER QUESTIONS ABOUT SEX ITS SO GRIM FFS šŸ¤¢
Yeah I thought it was a bit weird as well like wasnā€™t one of the questions you have sex toys like imagine your brother asking you that I know it was for the video but still weird

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m trying to lose some weight I honestly feel like I must be doing something really wrong. Iā€™ve been steadily losing 1-2 pounds every week but Iā€™ve been eating really carefully and exercising a lot, I feel like I canā€™t do anymore. But then I see people like Demi eating processed tit and jumping about her garden for 15 mins and she can lose 3,4,5 pounds a week? Do you think thatā€™s real? It makes me feel tit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m trying to lose some weight I honestly feel like I must be doing something really wrong. Iā€™ve been steadily losing 1-2 pounds every week but Iā€™ve been eating really carefully and exercising a lot, I feel like I canā€™t do anymore. But then I see people like Demi eating processed tit and jumping about her garden for 15 mins and she can lose 3,4,5 pounds a week? Do you think thatā€™s real? It makes me feel tit
Nah, I don't think hers are accurate. She weighs herself on carpet when you're supposed to do it on a hard, flat surface. That can really mess with the weight shown on the scale. And for all we know she could make it all up.

You should be proud you're steadily losing weight, well done so far! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Absolutely not real,
Losing weight steadily is the best way to go! Iā€™m sure youā€™re smashing it, donā€™t be scared to treat yourself either, keep everything in balance.
Demi is able to hide behind fake Instagram posts, just because she posts something doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true.
sheā€™ll post the good bits, the healthy meals and exercise and probably doesnā€™t post all the days she doesnā€™t work out, or eats junk, thatā€™s just social media unfortunately

Donā€™t let someone like Demi put you off! Sending love ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But what you're doing is sustainable and will lead to long term success! A 1 or 2lb loss a week is perfect, any more than that I would be dubious at how long you could keep that up. More importantly I would be wondering how much of an extreme caloric deficit you are in and waiting for the inevitable binge that comes for most people who cut their calories too low.

Weight loss is hard but the number one key to it all is consistency - and consistent she is not! However you sound like you're doing a great job so well done :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I've been trying to lose weight since lockdown started and like you, im only losing 1-2 pounds a week. I like to think that atleast were doing it in a steady correct way. Demi is loosing it so quickly she'll probably pile it back on and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I've been trying to lose weight since lockdown started and like you, im only losing 1-2 pounds a week. I like to think that atleast were doing it in a steady correct way. Demi is loosing it so quickly she'll probably pile it back on and more.
1-2lbs a week is healthy and sustainable. Please don't feel demotivated by what you see posted on any influencers socials. Everybody is different and our bodies all react to diet change/exercise in different ways.The initial higher amount of lbs you lose at the beginning of any weight loss/diet is always excess water weight your body has been holding anyway.

EDIT:
I used to be a bigger girl and steadily lost 4 1/2 stone, (1-2lbs a week) and have managed to keep the weight off for coming up 6 years now. Slow and steady wins the race!

• Heart
I would take what she says with a pinch of salt. Sheā€™s been saying sheā€™s losing 3/4/5 pounds a week for the last six months but she never seems to get any smaller.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't like Demi - she seems rude, entitled, lazy and arrogant. She lies a lot and her content is tit.

However the irony on this thread of some posters tearing her weight loss advice down whilst simultaneously peddling their own misinformation is ridiculous.

Firstly, 1200kcal a day is not something to aim for, especially not "for a few months". That is classed as a very low calorie diet and it does help you shift weight but it isn't sustainable and that is why a qualified PT/nutritionist won't recommend it for healthy weight loss.
Secondly, whoever claimed that 1800kcals was only 200 under the "recommended" is having a laugh. 2000kcals a day for women is a long debunked myth. It is a figure picked from no where as everyone's BMR and TDEE are different.
Please don't offer advice/opinions when you are also incorrect. That is the same advice you'd see in a magazine like Cosmopolitan.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.