Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she said the chloe ting 2 week ab challenge is being uploaded this Friday. She started it 4 days ago. Proof is on her fit with Demi page. Yet again she will be caught out and use the excuse that she lost track of time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So she said the chloe ting 2 week ab challenge is being uploaded this Friday. She started it 4 days ago. Proof is on her fit with Demi page. Yet again she will be caught out and use the excuse that she lost track of time 🤦‍♀️
Just came here to say the same thing!! But I think she said she would be doing a couple throughout. We will see

Reactions: 2
She’s uploading the quick fire assumptions video Wednesday too?

I didn’t see she asked for assumptions or I’d have asked about Amber Wright. It’s just stupid though really because she can easily ask her mum or whoever reads the assumptions to leave out any about the Amber situation.

Reactions: 5
She’s uploading the quick fire assumptions video Wednesday too?

I didn’t see she asked for assumptions or I’d have asked about Amber Wright. It’s just stupid though really because she can easily ask her mum or whoever reads the assumptions to leave out any about the Amber situation.
She would 100% edit that out, I doubt her mum even knows about that tit show.

Reactions: 6
I read thread one so I know the whole drama about her being Amber Wright and blaming her brother and a slagging her best mate and also lying about the worst reviewed makeup video because it was really her pal doing her makeup. But other than that.. I cba reading the other threads 🤣 anything else that's really juicey I should know up till now.??
??

How can she upload a video on Friday of doing 2 weeks of chloe tings ab workouts when she asked us 2 days ago if thats a video we would like to see 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll eat my own shoe if she actually answered any questions about amber wright🤣, no way would she mention it, because then her follows would come here, and see her for what she truly is, and how immature she is, she’ll answer the questions of people sucking her hole that’s it, maybe she’s got the ab’s already after two days,🤣🤣🤣, and doesn’t need to do it for the full two week’s, don’t worry, she’ll tell us all she’s lost 5 stone on Friday from doing the challenge for two days🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s on Instagram live right now 🤣🤣, anyone got another account? Someone mention amber on her live🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Omg I'm late to the party, i would love to see her face when she reads the name amber wright...please update us after the live if anyone said anything, i don't have instagram! Thanks hunnybunzzz

Her scales mustn’t be calibrated correctly or she’s not doing it on an even surface. You don’t gain +5 pounds or whatever it was within the space of a few seconds.

Reactions: 4
Hi, first post on this thread 👋
I used to really like watching Demi’s videos at first but she comes across like a completely different person now. It was like she had a completely fake personality in the beginning but, like everything else, couldn’t be bothered to stick with it.

Does anybody else remember the time she was trying to flog crappy merch when hardly anybody knew who she was?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hi, first post on this thread 👋
I used to really like watching Demi’s videos at first but she comes across like a completely different person now. It was like she had a completely fake personality in the beginning but, like everything else, couldn’t be bothered to stick with it.

Does anybody else remember the time she was trying to flog crappy merch when hardly anybody knew who she was?
lmao no way! Like anyone over the age of 14 would want a t shirt with "honey buns" as a slogan

Reactions: 2
hi guys, new to the thread, surprised this isn't bigger and have more interaction tbh, I'm from her area and she's super super rude! she looks like she smells too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.