Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh interesting!!! Do you have any stories on how she’s rude?
just the one lol, she was in a local wetherspoons with her family, a friend of mine approached her when she went to the bar - so out the way of her family etc so she wasn't intruding, Demi looked down at her like she was nothing and was so rude and rushed away from the conversation. it was one of them conversations where you don't want to talk to someone so you just say hi yes no bye, she never once smiled or anything, so my friend was put off her but decided to message her on Insta to see her response, Demi replied and was like omg hunny bun you should've came over I wouldn't have minded I love meeting you all, if you see me again come over!! - LOL hunny bun did come over and you passed her off like she was nothing. its all an act, I dunno why she cant just have a conversation with someone.

her boyfriend seems lovely though and if he fancies a change, ill take him x he cute

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Probs been wanting a change for a while but scared incase she eats him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No food photos for 2 days, Demi must have fell of the wagon again. And she’s definitely not cheating on her 2 week ab challenge, she would never do such a thing 🙄

Reactions: 5
No food photos for 2 days, Demi must have fell of the wagon again. And she’s definitely not cheating on her 2 week ab challenge, she would never do such a thing 🙄
maybe she’s trying to fit 2 weeks worth of food into 8 days (or however long she has to fit this 2 week ab challenge diet thing 😂)??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched her quick fire assumptions, she got her brother to read out the questions.
Someone asked about her breaking lockdown rules 🤣 but people questioned her a few times about having kids and she mentions that she really doesn't want them. Which is fair enough, but she mentions that Sean does. Are they just going to hope that one of them changes their mind regarding this? 🤷‍♀️

Also she's trying to make people think she's earning 5k a month yet still lives at home and saves her money 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched her quick fire assumptions, she got her brother to read out the questions.
Someone asked about her breaking lockdown rules 🤣 but people questioned her a few times about having kids and she mentions that she really doesn't want them. Which is fair enough, but she mentions that Sean does. Are they just going to hope that one of them changes their mind regarding this? 🤷‍♀️

Also she's trying to make people think she's earning 5k a month yet still lives at home and saves her money 😅
Almost every single one of her YouTube videos are sponsored. She would flog anything on her insta. I don’t doubt she makes 5k a month, she is just a tight arse which she has proved numerous times!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why couldn’t she answer genuine assumptions? Like “you stalk tattle all your life and make countless fake accounts to stick up for yourself”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I thought this was so weird! They've been together for seven years and are engaged; she said she isn't motherly at all and doesn't see herself having kids but Sean "really wants kids"... what they gunna do about that then? 😅 I reckon neither of them have ever put their brain cells together to work out thats so incompatible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought this was so weird! They've been together for seven years and are engaged; she said she isn't motherly at all and doesn't see herself having kids but Sean "really wants kids"... what they gunna do about that then? 😅 I reckon neither of them have ever put their brain cells together to work out thats so incompatible
I’m sure she’ll pop out a few kids for the views

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Demi, no one wants to know if you want another dog, we wanna know what the duck happened to amber wright🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, I watched the video ( 10 minutes I’ll never get back of my life) and when she said Brad was reading them out, all I could think of was, how awkward it would be if she accidentally forgot to delete one about amber and he asked her what people where on about, we all know before the video, she’s deleted those ones, and just kept the stupid ones, or made them up herself, I mean who the duck wants To know if she was bad at school or if she wants another bleeping dog🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No harm but I wouldn’t let him touch me after knowing where he’s been. She looks like she would give him a yeast infection ...
Exactly my thoughts, her sweaty fanny will be riddled!

No Demi, no one wants to know if you want another dog, we wanna know what the duck happened to amber wright🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️, I watched the video ( 10 minutes I’ll never get back of my life) and when she said Brad was reading them out, all I could think of was, how awkward it would be if she accidentally forgot to delete one about amber and he asked her what people where on about, we all know before the video, she’s deleted those ones, and just kept the stupid ones, or made them up herself, I mean who the duck wants To know if she was bad at school or if she wants another bleeping dog🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah exactly, boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly felt like the quick fire assumption video was better than most of her videos. She wasn’t constantly trying to be funny the whole time and coming across as highly irritating. She blatantly lied a few times, you could see where she was bullshitting, but progress is progress.

Reactions: 7
Demi didn’t even answer good questions every other youtuber who does this challenge did like good questions where as her questions were like

were u bold in school no
do you get on with Sean’s family yes

wow really interesting answer from this one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t seem to be including drinks in her calorie count on her fit page, apart from the sponsored teapigs drinks. Also potato stew with mashed potato, adventurous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.