Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not fat shaming. The issue is her constant lying about her weight and eating habits.. pretending #ad plans are doing anything.. creating her own BED diagnosis.. Her stans are kids. It’s grim. Her weight isn’t the issue, her absolute lack of morals is the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but this thread is vile. One thing is not agreeing with someone’s attitudes and another is fat shaming. I don’t know how some of you can sleep at night..
Clearly you don't know anything about Demi. Thanks for stopping by tho babes x

Ooh looking at your past posts...demi, is that you?

Reactions: 14
Sorry but this thread is vile. One thing is not agreeing with someone’s attitudes and another is fat shaming. I don’t know how some of you can sleep at night..
You need to read up on the meaning of fat shaming, nobody fat shamed her here, there’s nothing wrong with Demi being overweight at all the problem is her constant lies about her weight, misleading younger girls into believing that what she eats is healthy and will help them lose apparently ‘2 stone’ - we criticise the food she eats for not following health plans she claims she’s on and just because they look revolting 🤮 that’s not fat shaming!
We also criticise her when she posts pictures of her wearing clothes that don’t fit her or are too small for her, this is not fat shaming either, regardless of your size you should wear clothing that fit you. Other than that I don’t see anyone criticising her for her weight, it’s what she does surrounding her weight that we do not support. But if there’s something specifically you’d like to refer too then please do so, don’t just write one random spontaneous comment and not be specific as I don’t see anyone being personal about her weight. People have admitted on here that they are trying to lose weight themselves or are overweight themselves, but still wear clothes that fit them and eat healthily. Her lack of knowledge on food and nutrition is palpable and then she makes an instagram and in my opinion could influence young girls to partake in unhealthy eating habits, including incorrect intermittent fasting, lowering calories an extreme amount and binge eating/drinking.

Reactions: 22
I'm from Newcastle and sometimes people will say they're ill or bad from the drink. But we don't actually mean ill-ill. It's just a way of saying hungover. That's not to say that we don't use the word hungover either.

Don't get me wrong, Demi does spout some utter nonsense but sometimes some of that nonsense is just a Geordie thing 😅
Do you know whereabouts in Newcastle she’s from? I never recognise where she is unless she’s at the shops or something. Although I did see Sean picking her up in Byker before lockdown!

Reactions: 1
Do you know whereabouts in Newcastle she’s from? I never recognise where she is unless she’s at the shops or something. Although I did see Sean picking her up in Byker before lockdown!
Wallsend, I believe

I’m probably really late to this but I am dying at INTIMATE FASTING 😂😂😂 what the hell

I thought it was a slip up to start with but she says it thousands of times. I can’t she’s so uneducated

god she says she lost ten pounds doing intermittent fasting! but she’s using her scales on carpet. You’re always going to get weird unreliable readings when it’s not on flat surface so I don’t believe she lost ten pounds. Shes also just eating whatever she want?? 😂 intermittent fasting doesn’t magically vanish calories, it still matters what you eat and how many calories you consume. She’s mad
I read about intermittent fasting after she posted the video and the general consensus was that it largely works by cutting out breakfast as you only get 8 hours to eat and most people wouldn’t naturally eat three full meals in that timeframe. But Demi took it as an excuse to eat her three meals plus snacks in those 8 hours instead, which kind of defeats the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In regards to lounge given demi's size I'm surprised they send her stuff. Not a dissimilar size to her but don't have as large a chest and their "what's my size" bit told me they couldn't recommend me a size so...

Reactions: 2
Lounge are sketchy as anything, they use ‘plus size’ influencers, but only promote tiny sizes on their own insta and website. And their stuff never seems to fit anyone plus size correctly, it’s like they’re reaching for that market without catering for it.

Reactions: 5
I'll reply to this since the notifications have gone off....again. Anyway if you're considering my comment as being fat shaming then it's anything but hun. I'm pointing out that as Lounge seems to cater to smaller frames with smaller chests then Demi isn't exactly going to portray the brand well. Even slim girls like Anastasia Kingsnorth are spilling out and she's a size 6/8! Lounge need to stop pretending to be inclusive and just make bigger sizes because not everyone is a size 10 with boobs smaller than a D. (however cup size is irrelevant in terms of back size but that's a diff story)

Reactions: 3
In demi’s new video when she has a shot of apple cider vinegar a half a cap full mixed with water is not a shot she just takes the easy way out of everything 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
When I look at the food on her “fitness” Instagram a little bit of my soul dies. Normally I find the crap food combinations people eat entertaining but it made me so irrationally SAD.

This may make me sound like a very boring person but I actually do intimate fasting whilst being vegan and keto (carbs make me binge) Anyway, dont mean to flex but my food is gorgeous - Linda Evangelista of the lowcarbveganfood world

Reactions: 5
I read about intermittent fasting after she posted the video and the general consensus was that it largely works by cutting out breakfast as you only get 8 hours to eat and most people wouldn’t naturally eat three full meals in that timeframe. But Demi took it as an excuse to eat her three meals plus snacks in those 8 hours instead, which kind of defeats the point.
actually intermittent fasting is literally just a restriction of the time you eat your meals. You should be eating the same amount just within a smaller period of time. It’s been shown to aid weight loss as your body is using stored energy (fat/muscle) to function during the fast periods, rather than energy consistently incoming through food throughout the day. Cutting out meals is not what IF is supposed to be but a lot of people do that, you’re just starving yourself if you’re not eating enough calories and your body will start to hold on to the weight.
It’s just a way to direct your body into using energy more effectively basically

Reactions: 6
actually intermittent fasting is literally just a restriction of the time you eat your meals. You should be eating the same amount just within a smaller period of time. It’s been shown to aid weight loss as your body is using stored energy (fat/muscle) to function during the fast periods, rather than energy consistently incoming through food throughout the day. Cutting out meals is not what IF is supposed to be but a lot of people do that, you’re just starving yourself if you’re not eating enough calories and your body will start to hold on to the weight.
It’s just a way to direct your body into using energy more effectively basically
Fair enough. The sources I found recommended cutting out one of the meals for more effective fat loss. Which is logical, I guess, as most people don’t need 3 meals in 8 hours.

fat shaming for calling her out?🧐, Demi has a lot of young girls who watch her videos, and try relate to her, Yet she’s posting out false information?🤣, any younger girl watching that fasting video, and hearing Demi talk about how much weight she’s lost by doing it, automatically loads of her younger followers will trust her ( how she manages that, I have no clue🤣), and think “ aw if I do what demi has done, I’ll loose as much as she has” and then say they follow her crappy advice, and after it, they’ve not lost any weight, or they’ve gained weight by eating all sorts, because she made it clear, you could still eat what you wanted, as long as it wasn’t after a certain time, and these young girls are disappointed in themselves, and feel fat, because Demi followed this diet and lost 10 pounds, but they’ve gained 10 pounds, and then They start to feel crappy about themselves, and become obsessed with weight ect, someone like Demi, who has no bleeping clue, what she’s talking about, I mean, the girl couldn’t even tell how long she was on it for, how much tit information, or her lying about how much she’s lost ect, she cannot do that, when she knows herself she has loads of young followers who “love her” yet she’s online saying absolute shite. So if to you, us calling her out, about her lying on diets ect is us fat shaming her, I’d rather hear that, than some poor innocent girl looking up to her, and wanting to be like her✌🏻

Also, I said myself I was a bigger girl, I wasn’t slagging her weight, or saying she was too big, I said that lounge, seem’d to be for smaller woman, than myself and Demi, that have big boobs, I said, seeing that wouldn’t make me wanna go buy from them, because the minute you go on the website, you see they only do smaller cup sizes ect, not for us woman with bigger boobs that need support,she could easily, go spend her own money on decent underwear that will support her having big boobs ect, because I know myself, things like that aren’t comfortable when you have big boobs, if she wants to wear it she can, it’s not fat shaming, she could easily go out and get some gorgeous sets that she’s look good in, that lounge doesn’t do her any favours, no one is messaging her or commenting calling her fat and saying she looks horrible, here people discuss there opinion on these influencers who Share themselves online. And Demi could cry wolf all she wants, and call us all bully’s, but she came on here herself, bitched about her own friends, and then blamed the account on her brother when she got caught, if that’s the kinda person you wanna support, off you go 👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does demi only have 4 threads? Am gunna start readin?
I read thread one so I know the whole drama about her being Amber Wright and blaming her brother and a slagging her best mate and also lying about the worst reviewed makeup video because it was really her pal doing her makeup. But other than that.. I cba reading the other threads 🤣 anything else that's really juicey I should know up till now.??

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.