Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watching her honest fitness/weight update video and she does jumping jacks.... get a shock absorber bra please demi! I know she has big boobs (im 34gg and wear a large shock absorber bra and it all stays firm when Im jumping about so its not impossible!) but she must be able to find a proper bra/sports bra somewhere? Just boobs flying everywhere in every video of hers

Reactions: 2
watching her honest fitness/weight update video and she does jumping jacks.... get a shock absorber bra please demi! I know she has big boobs (im 34gg and wear a large shock absorber bra and it all stays firm when Im jumping about so its not impossible!) but she must be able to find a proper bra/sports bra somewhere? Just boobs flying everywhere in every video of hers
I don’t understand how she isn’t embarrassed, I would be mortified if my boobs were flying about all over the place for the world to see online! It’s not normal to watch it back and think yeah that’s acceptable 😂

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she isn’t embarrassed, I would be mortified if my boobs were flying about all over the place for the world to see online! It’s not normal to watch it back and think yeah that’s acceptable 😂
Its not comfortable either! I know if I wear one of my "lazy" bras which is one of those stretchy non wired pull on styles, I hate doing any type of running around. I wear those on my days at home when Iv got nothing to do so dont need a good fancy bra on!

Reactions: 1
Why is she wasting calories making a 400 calorie smoothie?? This girl isn’t ever gonna lose weight

Reactions: 11
I don't think I've ever posted anything I just read lol, little bit off topic but what brand of bras do you use?

I don't usually post on these forums but I just watched her weight loss video and it contains so much misinformation, she won't see real changes unless she's in a calorie deficit. I also think its bad she is promoting these 'weight loss' meal plans, she's snacking between meals multiple times and giving her impressionable viewers the idea this will make you lose weight when it just will not!!!! 1800 calories is 200 calories less than what she should be eating and I doubt she is burning a lot of calories exercising 20 mins a day so she wont continue to lose weight for much longer 🙄 you don't even need meal plans you just need to EAT LESS (preferably 1200 cal a day for a couple of months) to lose weight, its really not hard. She also said anyone needs to consult their doctor before eating less calories, again giving her impressionable viewers the idea that dieting to lose an excess of 5 stone is dangerous when it just isn't.

Reactions: 5
I actually have a soft spot for Demi (no judgment please) and I do find her more relatable compared to a lot of other you tubers, I also really liked her honesty in the video about having a problem with food and comparing old photos but I don't understand this diet at all, I'm almost disappointed in her.. posting about drinking a smoothie with 400 calories in.. she could have had a moderate Breakfast and a snack - portion of fruit/ cereal or beans on toast or vegan sausages and beans, it just seems silly? she'd be better off with normal food. I know we all have different preferences and need to do what's best for us but I thought she was going to lose weight slowly by eating normal food not drinking protein drinks

Reactions: 6
I actually have a soft spot for Demi (no judgment please) and I do find her more relatable compared to a lot of other you tubers, I also really liked her honesty in the video about having a problem with food and comparing old photos but I don't understand this diet at all, I'm almost disappointed in her.. posting about drinking a smoothie with 400 calories in.. she could have had a moderate Breakfast and a snack - portion of fruit/ cereal or beans on toast or vegan sausages and beans, it just seems silly? she'd be better off with normal food. I know we all have different preferences and need to do what's best for us but I thought she was going to lose weight slowly by eating normal food not drinking protein drinks
She's like that kid in school with a cuppa noodle because thats their families idea of a nutrient rich lunch. I don't see how her behavior is relatable unless you are 11. I guess she might appear down to earth because she's poor and all? Not that money makes you better or worse but culture , education, intelligence etc do.
Looking at her figure and face I imagine how depressed I would feel if that was me, like utterly depressed that I look like that and theres not much I can do with the face , the body I guess I can but still not sure about the loose boobs and skin..argh

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Demi doesn’t have the ability to be honest about anything 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't think I've ever posted anything I just read lol, little bit off topic but what brand of bras do you use?
I like the Freya brand of bra's. I get mine from brastop online. They have good thick straps and feel like a good proper bra that keeps you in and firm!

All of the snacks are like processed except for the hummus. Its all carbs - the bread sticks , the puffs , pop corn. You can make healthier pop corn at home and have fruits for snacks or seeds and nuts which are low carb high fat. Then if you really want to go low carb but filling snacks greek yogurt is great by itself or cinnamon and some cut up apple pieces. Or just good old veggies like snacking on carrots or a little cucumber and tomato salad or some mushrooms sautéed with some spices. There! Plenty of fibre. Not some processed vegan puffs or weird protein crisps . so much junk in her snacks

Reactions: 7
All of the snacks are like processed except for the hummus. Its all carbs - the bread sticks , the puffs , pop corn. You can make healthier pop corn at home and have fruits for snacks or seeds and nuts which are low carb high fat. Then if you really want to go low carb but filling snacks greek yogurt is great by itself or cinnamon and some cut up apple pieces. Or just good old veggies like snacking on carrots or a little cucumber and tomato salad or some mushrooms sautéed with some spices. There! Plenty of fibre. Not some processed vegan puffs or weird protein crisps . so much junk in her snacks
that's what I don't get, she could get some good filling food instead of these faddy drinks and snacks

Reactions: 2
Is she eating a full jar of peanut butter a day?

A spoon of peanut butter is 100 calories

Reactions: 4
Really? Where did she say that?
She didn’t, but she puts a ‘scoop’ of it on bleeping everything. Then puts the calories for half the amount of peanut butter she has on her plate 😂 literally only cheating yourself there hun.

I don't usually post on these forums but I just watched her weight loss video and it contains so much misinformation, she won't see real changes unless she's in a calorie deficit. I also think its bad she is promoting these 'weight loss' meal plans, she's snacking between meals multiple times and giving her impressionable viewers the idea this will make you lose weight when it just will not!!!! 1800 calories is 200 calories less than what she should be eating and I doubt she is burning a lot of calories exercising 20 mins a day so she wont continue to lose weight for much longer 🙄 you don't even need meal plans you just need to EAT LESS (preferably 1200 cal a day for a couple of months) to lose weight, its really not hard. She also said anyone needs to consult their doctor before eating less calories, again giving her impressionable viewers the idea that dieting to lose an excess of 5 stone is dangerous when it just isn't.
It's annoying when she's on that meal plan and has two snacks at once because she didn't have the one she was "supposed" to have in the morning. I'm fairly sure you're only supposed to snack if you're actually hungry but I get the feeling she's just using it as an excuse to eat more when she doesn't need it.

Reactions: 9
Forgot she was doing low carb this month but not really low carb just no pasta, potatoes, rice etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just stop eating tit and you’ll lose weight Demi and stop drinking pints of lager 🤣

Reactions: 1
I'm from Newcastle and sometimes people will say they're ill or bad from the drink. But we don't actually mean ill-ill. It's just a way of saying hungover. That's not to say that we don't use the word hungover either.

Don't get me wrong, Demi does spout some utter nonsense but sometimes some of that nonsense is just a Geordie thing 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.