Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding her mannerisms and speech, I think that's why most of her younger viewers follow her and think her mistakes are funny. 🤷 Her followers lap it up so she's become deluded and lazy. Only her income relies on this and her sponsors and potential employers once YouTube inevitably dries up will see that she can't proofread or research her content.

She's making a fool out of herself in front of a camera and thinks it's easy money and her dream come true because she said that she wanted to be an actress... Yet she's stuck in her bedroom in her mam's house reviewing cheap clothes and guess what... She loves them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding her mannerisms and speech, I think that's why most of her younger viewers follow her and think her mistakes are funny. 🤷 Her followers lap it up so she's become deluded and lazy. Only her income relies on this and her sponsors and potential employers once YouTube inevitably dries up will see that she can't proofread or research her content.

She's making a fool out of herself in front of a camera and thinks it's easy money and her dream come true because she said that she wanted to be an actress... Yet she's stuck in her bedroom in her mam's house reviewing cheap clothes and guess what... She loves them all 😂

Yea. I mean yikes for any future employers who google her, the images that will pop up.

Reactions: 3
Claiming she wasn’t replying to messages yesterday because she was ‘ill’...you’re hungover and lazy, not ill

Reactions: 8
Not entirely sure if this has been mentioned before but why has she stuffed her bra on the left like she hasn’t got massive tits already ?
7412093C-FB91-4E68-AD03-AD992692B00D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not entirely sure if this has been mentioned before but why has she stuffed her bra on the left like she hasn’t got massive tits already ? View attachment 126940
I think she’s got a bra on with straps and she’s tried to stuff it down the sides. Hate when people do that

Why is she so up Chloe Ferry’s arse?? What does she want from her?? 😂
She’s reposted a picture from Chloe saying its amazing. Whats amazing? Getting surgery to have that figure and then going to the gym? 😂 I hope if I ever have a little girl she doesn’t idolise these twats.

Reactions: 12
Thing is with her gain, she doesn't realise how bad alcohol is or weight loss/diets/calorie counting!

I am currently myself counting my calories and I've had one beer all weekend because the calories in alcohol just aren't worth it.

Also - she has bread for breakfasts and with dinners most days.. What does she think will happen doing that? Im a sucker for toast in the morning, when I do have it, I've tried to substitute it for the Warbutons Brown Sandwhich thins as they are a teeny bit better.

Reactions: 5
Thing is with her gain, she doesn't realise how bad alcohol is or weight loss/diets/calorie counting!

I am currently myself counting my calories and I've had one beer all weekend because the calories in alcohol just aren't worth it.

Also - she has bread for breakfasts and with dinners most days.. What does she think will happen doing that? Im a sucker for toast in the morning, when I do have it, I've tried to substitute it for the Warbutons Brown Sandwhich thins as they are a teeny bit better.
There's nothing wrong with wholemeal bread or any other food, as long as it's in moderation.

Dieting and drinking can work if you're smart about it and stick to clear spirits / no (or low) cal mixers on occassion. Obviously if you get pissed up to the point you're hungover, it defeats the point.

Reactions: 9
There's nothing wrong with wholemeal bread or any other food, as long as it's in moderation.

Dieting and drinking can work if you're smart about it and stick to clear spirits / no (or low) cal mixers on occassion. Obviously if you get pissed up to the point you're hungover, it defeats the point.
Which is exactly my point.. she’s not having her bread in moderation.

Reactions: 1
Wish she would wear a sports bra. I dont wanna see you get smacked in the face by your saggy spaniel ears when you jump!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is still saying intimate fasting in today's video, clearly not even trying to get it right

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her videos are pre-recorded since she was posting content filmed at Sean's after she told people on social media she moved back, plus she's got her extensions still in.

Her new video seemed promising at first but then it just turned into an ad, seems a bit strange to promote this diet/lifestyle change so soon after her video about intimate fasting.

I think she just records two or more videos in the same sitting, as there was a cardboard package perched against the door in her shein haul which was in the same spot during another video.

Reactions: 1
Folding tops over and trying to make them like cropped sorta tops is doing her figure no favours 😂

Her outfit of the day is awful. Looks stupid af.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how the exercises she’s put up today all add up to 40 minutes 🙃🧐 I think it would take me about 10 minutes to do all them! Also someone told her her form with her sit-ups are dreadful thank god! 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how the exercises she’s put up today all add up to 40 minutes 🙃🧐 I think it would take me about 10 minutes to do all them! Also someone told her her form with her sit-ups are dreadful thank god! 😂
Lmao I tried telling her the same thing a couple of weeks ago but she ignored me 😂 probably because I said she wasn’t doing squats properly either hahahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.