Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately Demi doesn’t know how to be professional and honest. Like you said, you’d think with this being her actual “career” she would thoroughly research topics, especially when it can be as dangerous as dieting or fasting. She also said she would change the title to “3 weeks of IF” yet this hasn’t been done. I can’t stand this girl!
Also forgot to add, she said her next challenge is going to be no carbs for a week, which we already know will be a duck up and she’ll be stuffing herself with bread the minute the camera turns off she has no self control! But what really pissed me off was her asking on Instagram for no carb meals? STOP GETTING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU AND DO SOME PROPER RESEARCH.

Reactions: 8
Also forgot to add, she said her next challenge is going to be no carbs for a week, which we already know will be a duck up and she’ll be stuffing herself with bread the minute the camera turns off she has no self control! But what really pissed me off was her asking on Instagram for no carb meals? STOP GETTING YOUR FOLLOWERS TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU AND DO SOME PROPER RESEARCH.
Zero carb is incredibly difficult, especially if you’re vegan as fruit and veg are high in carb, what the hell is she going to eat?

Reactions: 10
Zero carb is incredibly difficult, especially if you’re vegan as fruit and veg are high in carb, what the hell is she going to eat?
The keto diet is low carb high fat and you can lose a substantial amount in the first couple of weeks....but most don't carry on with it after that as it's so difficult to maintain. I only know this because my uni friends were talking about trying it and said you can only have like meat, fish, nuts, seeds, cheese, salad. Even worse if you're vegan. But of course she said she was only going to exclude the 'main' carb foods like bread, rice, wraps, potatoes etc so she's already not doing it properly.

So she's gonna eat a block of dairy free cheese and pack of processed Quorn ham for every meal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Demi is so lazy and she is always doing something to lose weight but then she'll put it back on again. Like the shred that she did ages ago, now its being vegan, then the intermittent fasting. Why document it all if your failing every time?

Reactions: 5
Some things don't need to go online, and one of those things is Demi 'dancing' to Tik Tok dances with her massive unsupported tits flying around and making those stupid stupid faces. Also showing one saying 'oh I can do this one' and then proceeds to do it wrong! I cannot

Reactions: 11
Demi’s latest video...
reminds me of when someone you don’t really give a tit about starts showing you their entire camera roll full of boring photos of their dog/cat/ baby and you have to pretend to be interested

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow that video was uncomfortable to watch with so much second hand embarrassment...

It's also getting old with that fake accent that she tries to put on and the funny faces she pulls. 🤦‍♂️
Those tiktokers are good at their videos because they put research and practice into their routines, something Demi could try maybe 😁

Reactions: 7
I swear there’s somehow seriously wrong with this girl. She looks and acts crazy.

Reactions: 4
The worse part is you can tell she tries so so hard yet still can’t even dothe basics 😂 this world isn’t for her she’d be better off back in the office taking selfies in the disabled toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 7
does anyone know who the worst reviewed make up artist was that she posted about???
If your talking about the video she did months ago, it was her best friend and not actually a make up artist. Of course she wouldn’t bother researching reviews of mua’s in her area and have to pay one of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonder if someone @ her mentioning Amber and/or Tattle. She can't delete that right?
I had a quick search of her username to see if that was the case but there was tweets regarding her as having information regarding Chris Ingham messaging a 15 year old girl, but these tweets are from a few days ago.

I know people ask about Amber Wright but can anyone help to give a summary of why she would be linked to them?​

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I had a quick search of her username to see if that was the case but there was tweets regarding her as having information regarding Chris Ingham messaging a 15 year old girl, but these tweets are from a few days ago.

I know people ask about Amber Wright but can anyone help to give a summary of why she would be linked to them?​
The Amber Wright account posted a tweet to this forum asking if anyone had seen it, the screenshot she posted of Demi's tweet had 'view tweet activity' underneath which only appears if it's your account. Embarrassing little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.