Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best part was still her blaming her brother. Hands up who’s brother has their twitter log in and starts forum posts about their tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How has she not noticed all those statements say "normal" apart from the bottom left one..idiot. she never has the motivation to check over what she's putting out to her audience..sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Generally I think Demi is probably a nice person if a little jaded! but here’s what bothers me about her videos:

The constant gurning and OTT dancing and singing;
The way she uses the wrong words and phrases, she’ll say something like “it’s a 2 way ship” - that’s not the phrase hun. her vocabulary is appalling at times ;
Sometimes lame content (such as “I shopped only for vegan food in Lidl” ie you shopped in a large supermarket for food);
Whilst I find her down to earth side really refreshing, I also find it infuriating when I see the tat she buys from pound shops to fill her poor mothers house with 😂 and finally -
She is guilty of what a lot of Plus size YouTubers are guilty of.. posting pictures and stories of super healthy food, yet if you only ate that all day you wouldn’t be the size you are. Why lie? Be honest, own it. We all like chocolate and crisps, just admit that vegan food is Maximum 5% of your general diet and the rest is junk 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
If I remember rightly didn’t she catch herself out with amber wright by showing us that someone has told Demi we were talking about with the screenshot, as if we would care anyway.

plus it was supposedly her brother, yet it was her instagram I doubt she’d have easy log in, unless he had her phone to take a screenshot then send it to her phone ect, did she ever give a reason he was able to screenshot her feed while logged in?
I wonder if he’ll ever find out she blamed him, I doubt he knows.

If I remember rightly didn’t she catch herself out with amber wright by showing us that someone has told Demi we were talking about with the screenshot, as if we would care anyway.

plus it was supposedly her brother, yet it was her instagram I doubt she’d have easy log in, unless he had her phone to take a screenshot then send it to her phone ect, did she ever give a reason he was able to screenshot her feed while logged in?
I wonder if he’ll ever find out she blamed him, I doubt he knows.
* we were talking about her

* took her phone then sent screenshot to his.

sorry it’s late tired

I’m absolutely baffled by the photo on the left. She looks bruised up and cut in the chest area. Have I missed something!?
I think she's just dirty and unwashed...her cleavage is really red but it does look like a cut...

Is that a serious "before and after" pic? Because where's the difference?!

Reactions: 6
I think she's just dirty and unwashed...her cleavage is really red but it does look like a cut...

Is that a serious "before and after" pic? Because where's the difference?!
Also the red material poking out.. I wasn’t sure. Wondered if she had surgery or some description!! If she hasnt that looks like sweat sores!!! Eeeeeesh!! She posted some before and after on her ‘fit’ account. Credit where credit is due she looks like she has lost a bit but in no way do I think she’s lost 2 stone.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she ever sits down to edit and thinks 'duck, that's embarrassing'? Because I think it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.