Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl recovered from an actual ED here! No way I could intermittent fast, it would mess with my brain too much šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Even if I meal skip my brain then kicks off once I eat again because I ā€˜ruinedā€™ the empty perfection
Well exactly! Hers is apparently BED rather than a restrictive disorder but it would play havoc with her mental health regardless

Reactions: 2
Well exactly! Hers is apparently BED rather than a restrictive disorder but it would play havoc with her mental health regardless
Surely its worse for BED though because once you have got yourself to the point of starving you are bound to binge...

Reactions: 3
Surely its worse for BED though because once you have got yourself to the point of starving you are bound to binge...
Which is why I can imagine her potentially eating more than she normally would rather than cutting out breakfast

Reactions: 4
She is an absolute joke of a YouTuber. 1 month challenge that is actually only 18 days as she thought she started it on the 1st but actually it was on the 8th or 9th. Are u joking? She must think her audience are so stupid it hurts, either that or she is. Probably the latter. Pull the other one Demi mate! Also, if I was following a diet like IF I know for sure I would know EXACTLY how long I had been doing it, as itā€™s such a radical change and would impact every aspect of your life.

(donā€™t even get me started on intimate fasting, she made a comment about how she thought thatā€™s what it was called, donā€™t hate me Iā€™m dyslexic, and then, bleeping said it again)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute joke of a YouTuber. 1 month challenge that is actually only 18 days as she thought she started it on the 1st but actually it was on the 8th or 9th. Are u joking? She must think her audience are so stupid it hurts, either that or she is. Probably the latter. Pull the other one Demi mate! Also, if I was following a diet like IF I know for sure I would know EXACTLY how long I had been doing it, as itā€™s such a radical change and would impact every aspect of your life.

(donā€™t even get me started on intimate fasting, she made a comment about how she thought thatā€™s what it was called, donā€™t hate me Iā€™m dyslexic, and then, bleeping said it again)
Why is no one in her life like hold on a minute intimate is completely the wrong word, youā€™re gonna look a right idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The name demi is not popular in england like at all. It was literally the 431st popular name in 2018.
Its so funny, those names are not English at all Ive lived in the UK as a teenager and young adult for a decade so I would know... I have never met anyone called that , or heard of someone called that.

But not to be too mean - what can you expect from someone of her background.

Reactions: 8
All the people in the comments literally sucking her hole make me sick šŸ˜‚
I LOOOVE that song , its from some movie. Do u know which one?

Yea her dancing and stuff is weird because she genuinely thinks its cute and relatable and - aw Im so cute and silly.. but then no it just looks like your 10 year old brother messing around in front of your girlfriends , showing off, trying to be funny

Reactions: 4
Am I the only person who knows about 10 people called Demi, and another handful called Brad?
Not a fan of this lass at all - but are people really dragging her for her name? Come on. There are a million things worth dragging

For example - I saw a comment calling her out for her food not being vegan and telling her that intermittent fasting is not what sheā€™d been doing .. and surprise surprise. Itā€™s gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Am I the only person who knows about 10 people called Demi, and another handful called Brad?
Not a fan of this lass at all - but are people really dragging her for her name? Come on. There are a million things worth dragging

For example - I saw a comment calling her out for her food not being vegan and telling her that intermittent fasting is not what sheā€™d been doing .. and surprise surprise. Itā€™s gone!
I went to school with 3 girls named Demi šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah Iā€™m from the North East about an hour away from Demi and both Brad and Demi are quite common in this region!

Reactions: 9
I went to school with 3 girls named Demi šŸ˜‚
I went to school with one, ironically as big an attention seeker as this Demi! Never known a Brad though. Never taught anyone with those names either (have taught people with much more bizarre names!) Wouldnā€™t say either of the names are particularly uncommon but not common either.

Demi is defo not uncommon name. Theres a few in my town and can also think of a handful of celebs like Demi rose, Demi sims from towie, Demi off love island..

Why is no one in her life like hold on a minute intimate is completely the wrong word, youā€™re gonna look a right idiot?
cause she didnt really do it and she threw the video together in an afternoon when she was struggling for video ideas šŸ¤£ just used old unused vlog type content probably lol

The name demi is not popular in england like at all. It was literally the 431st popular name in 2018.
Its so funny, those names are not English at all Ive lived in the UK as a teenager and young adult for a decade so I would know... I have never met anyone called that , or heard of someone called that.

But not to be too mean - what can you expect from someone of her background.
Iā€™m from Newcastle and I know about 10 Demiā€™s. My cousin is actually Demi. I think itā€™s more of a working class name, not like class makes a difference on a name

How much research did she do? I'm partial to a bit of research the old fashioned way, articles and so forth, but will also watch videos on topics. This is a readily available medium which covers an expansive range of topics.

My point being, if she'd researched it thoroughly, she should have watched videos and therefore known it wasn't pronounced intimate. Even if she struggled with the word, it would have been better than saying it wrong constantly...address it and tell your viewers you'll just be referring to it as fasting. It's far more professional and honest.

How much research did she do? I'm partial to a bit of research the old fashioned way, articles and so forth, but will also watch videos on topics. This is a readily available medium which covers an expansive range of topics.

My point being, if she'd researched it thoroughly, she should have watched videos and therefore known it wasn't pronounced intimate. Even if she struggled with the word, it would have been better than saying it wrong constantly...address it and tell your viewers you'll just be referring to it as fasting. It's far more professional and honest.
Unfortunately Demi doesnā€™t know how to be professional and honest. Like you said, youā€™d think with this being her actual ā€œcareerā€ she would thoroughly research topics, especially when it can be as dangerous as dieting or fasting. She also said she would change the title to ā€œ3 weeks of IFā€ yet this hasnā€™t been done. I canā€™t stand this girl!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.